Dinner and no Dessert

What the hell is wrong with me? I probably would have let him fuck me against the wall. I'm not that desperate, but he is just delicious as fuck and I can't deny there's a force that's pulling me toward him. Which is why I should stand tall and reject him. Or, at least try to.

After he left, I was so frustrated I had to go find my toys to fix my problem. I decided to be lazy until it was time for me to start getting ready for dinner. Hello Netflix.

The continuous shrill of my phone woke me up. Glancing at the tv screen I saw Netflix's pop up asking if I was still watching, obviously not.

My eyes widen when I saw it was 4:30 pm. I should have been ready by now. Shit. Time to rush and hope I don't look like a damn mess.

My phone rang again, and I just realize I've been ignoring it. It's just Eve to make sure I'll be there on time. I decline the call and text her to say I'll be there shortly.

I'm not quite sure what to expect whenever I go meet her parents. Their house is large, easily past the five million dollar range. Something I know I can't even afford one room of.

They usually have a ton of staff, guards and other people on hand behind their gated walls. Yet, to me they act like I'm part of their family and everything is normal.

It doesn't help, when I see random weapons lay around and sketchy people roaming their halls. I have always felt like they aren't quite in a legal business, but they have treated me well and kept that side away for the most part so I've kept my mouth shut.

After passing security, and parking my vehicle I was intercepted at the door by their maid who opened it.

"Ms. Bronswick, lovely seeing you again." The older woman said, as she opened the door further to let me in.

"Lovely to see you again as well, Linda. How is Kevin?" I inquired about her grandson.

"He's doing much better, had his tonsils taken out. That has helped immensely." She replied, while letting me into the house.

"That's great, what is he in? Third grade now?" I asked her.

"Yes, he's growing quite fast." She said with a smile on her face.

"Mr. Peters had asked me to bring you to his office when you arrived. So if you will, follow me." She said, leading me down a corridor I had never gone down.

Why would he want to see me? Couldn't he just talk with me during dinner?

Linda softly knocked on the double doors, before opening them slowly.

"Come on in." I heard his soft voice call out. He was probably alerted already about my arrival, from his guards.

"Mr. Peters, how are you this evening?" I asked as he gestured toward a leather seat in front of his desk. Stealing a peak at his office, everything was black, with an enormous bookshelf that lined one wall.

"You know better than to call me Mr. Peters, Allison." He chided, he insists I either call him pops or by his name, which is Gregory. "I am doing as well as an old man can. How are you doing, dear? Eve has informed me of your new job, and what had happened recently."

"Yes, it has been..." I didn't quite know what to call it all, I just ended that sentence with a sigh and furrowed eyebrows.

"Eve has also told me that you have a new man in your life." He said, with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Yep, he's fully black and fluffy. I haven't quite named him yet but it will come to me." I said, ignoring the obvious answer, damn gossip queen.

"And where did that little one come from?" He inquired.