Don't Piss Me Off

"Leaving." I said, grabbing the door knob.

"Can't allow you to do that." He replied.

"Look Skittle dude, this is my house and I can do whatever the fuck I please! Now, when I get back, y'all better be gone." I snarled, trying to be intimidating.

He just cocked an eyebrow, and a grin appeared on his face. "Skittle dude? That a new one, usually people call me much worse." He said.

"Well, you see, you've entered my home without ever introducing yourself. Or even an invitation. So I may as well call you whatever the fuck I want." I said, watching his face for any emotion to clue me in on what's going on in his brain.

"How about Daddy?" He asked, trying to make it sound like it's an obvious question.

"How about no." I retorted

"How about papi?" He countered.

"How about you get out of my home!" I demanded.

"Can't do that." He said, casually checking his phone.

I took his distraction to open the door. A bulky figure was standing on the other side, taking up all the room. I looked at the wall hoping he'd move out of my way. But, he only took a step toward me.

"I wouldn't think about leaving just yet. We still need you. Your boy toy insists that only you know where it's hidden. So, are you going to tell me or are we going to do this the hard way?" Skittle dude said.

"Look skittles, I have no clue what you're looking for. Nor do I know why he's trying to shove me under a fucking bus, maybe because he's an asshole and only cares about himself." I said, muttering the end.

"For fucks sake, my name is Dmitri Vetrov." He stated, with a bit of annoyance in his voice. His face held a bit of arrogance, like I should automatically know who he is.

"So, Skittle dude, where do we go from here to get you out of my place?" I asked, not giving two shits about his name.

"Do you not know me? What I am associated with?" He questioned.

"Don't care. Let's get this sorted so I can go about my life." I said. By now I am extremely bored, very annoyed and in major need of my morning coffee.

"Sit! Now!" He demanded, creeping toward me slowly. Is that supposed to be threatening?

"This is my home, you can't tell me what the fuck to do." I told him calmly, yet firm.

"I have the gun sweetheart." He stated, like that changed anything.

I raised an eyebrow, not sweating a drop, intimidation doesn't work with me.

I walked back toward my room and reached under my second pillow, and grabbed my baby.

Returning out to the living room, on much more equal grounds, I gave him a blank stare.

"Now, as I was saying, you have completely overstayed your non existent welcome. I suggest you all go now." I said, giving him a stern look, wondering if he would listen this time.

I swear, I saw the slight upward lift of his lips. Is he laughing at me? Does he think I'm kidding? I fired off a warning shot, which was just a blank.

The rest of his followers came barreling in, all with weapons drawn at me. He dismissed them with a small wave.

"Smart girl, but not very, I will be back. I'm sure by now that one of your neighbors have called the police. I won't be far, you'll see me again." He said, before motioning his men to follow him.

Police? No one will call them, we hear gun shots almost every day, I guess he didn't realize we aren't in the best part of town. Idiot.

Oh well, coffee time for me! I placed the gun in the safe under my bed. I wonder if he just missed the fact I had a weapon or didn't care?

My whole day feels fucked up already, who does that guy think he is?!

Glancing around I noticed nothing out of place, but I wouldn't put it past him to put up hidden cameras or wires. Last thing I need is to be observed in all my weirdness.

I should really get my concealed carry permit. I swear I'm being followed, or maybe he's just made me paranoid with all his bullshit.

I texted Eve to meet me at a coffee place, let's hope she will be there at a reasonable time and not leave me waiting again.

Looking around, I still felt eyes on me, but with all the customers I couldn't tell.

Eve was on time for once, surprise for me. Always dressed to perfection and not a hair out of place, how I envy her sometimes.

"Ally, what's going on? Why aren't you at work? Did that perv fire you? Do I need to kick his ass?" Eve started as soon as she sat down with a coffee in her manicured hand.

"No, just a day off, don't worry." I said, faking a smile, before continuing. "It's been a morning and I'd just like some normal conversation."

"What's going on hun? You look stressed to hell." She exclaimed after looking closely at me.

"I.. um.. My cat is missing. It's bugging the hell out of me." I told her, not truly lying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure she'll turn up sometime." She said, consoling me. A part of me wanted to tell her everything, but like a good friend I'm not dragging her into this shit.

Unless, I already have. Shit, I was fucking stupid. He's probably got someone following me, who will tell him everything, including her. Mother. Fucker.

Acting like my phone vibrated, I quickly told her my boss phoned and needed me at work. Hopefully, if I'm lucky, he will ignore her presence.

She looked at me weird, probably assuming something is wrong with me. I plastered on a fake smile and abruptly left. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I don't want to drag people into this, what else is there to do?

Google. Oh, google, my friend. Where would I be without you. It's time to get to work. Camping out in my car for awhile, I started googling skittle dude. He acted like everyone should know him, so maybe everyone does.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

Maybe I'm too lazy, but to sort through all these results? That would take ages. Between retarded kids on Facebook and lots of other people with identical names, I can't seem to weed out the bullshit. Even adding the state name, nothing relevant. Guess he isn't so well known, idiot.

Slamming my head into the steering wheel, I was at a loss, what is he after? I suppose it would just be too simple to straight up tell me what he's looking for...

'Hey Siri, how can you find something when you don't know what you're supposed to be looking for?' I asked, getting an 'oh, not again' answer. My British butler didn't seem to have an answer for me, not like he usually does anyway. I have a feeling I'm using this wrong.

Breathing in deeply, i exhaled and tried to relax a little bit leaning back into the seat. Right as my mind started to stop and calm, my phone went off.

Glancing at the name, I had no intentions of answering it, then again it may be the answer to this fucked up problem. Man Whore flashed on the screen again.

Accepting the call, I tried to remain calm. I could only imagine what is to come.