So... What did he do now?

"Shit." I heard the skittle thief say, running a hand through his hair. He typed something into his phone then looked at my door and continued to type.

Picking up half of the assholes body he dragged him into my apartment.

"Hey, don't bring him in my place. Now I'll have to shoot him. He's not welcome here." I said, protesting.

"Just shut up and let me think for a minute. God, you are so fucking weird." He said, saying the last part to himself.

"No, not weird, just want to keep my promises." I explained, like that will make it any better.

Tall, dark and yummy stalked his way toward me. With the way he was staring at me I had to wonder if he was trying to intimidate me. Whatever he is trying to do, isn't working.

"Why was he here? You obviously don't want him here." He asked, casually taking a seat on my bar stool.

"Dude, I really don't know. It's been a shit day and this isn't helping. Someone came into my apartment earlier when I was working and left my door open and now my cat is missing, then someone else came knocking on my door for this asshat before he did. I'm just tired, hungry and very annoyed." I bluntly told him.

I don't know him, but he has something to do with this so if telling him what I know is going to get that cheating asshole out of my face quicker, I'm all for it.

"Someone broke in?" He questioned. Did I not just imply that?! Guys, I swear, they never listen.

"Nothing is missing, except my cat. What the hell is everyone after anyway?" I asked, not wanting to beat around the bush.

Before he could even think to answer, someone else is once again knocking on my door. I look at him confused as he swiftly stood up and opened the door letting someone else in.

The stranger silently walked toward my ex and slung him effortlessly over his shoulder and started walking back out. He shut the door while remaining quiet.

"If that's all, you can let yourself out, you just proved you can function a door on your own." I said, yawning and wanting my bed.

"Are you really dismissing me? Do you know who I am?" He asked, stalking toward me.

"My home, my rules. As for who you are, I'm assuming your name is something long and tiresome, and I really don't need a bedtime story. So, ya, doors right there." I pointed.

He just chuckled darkly, smirking at me.

"You really don't care do you? Yet, you seem to be right in the middle of all this." He hummed. He had a calculating gaze on me, head tilted slightly. It was a bit unnerving, what is going on in his head.

"Dude, I'm tired as fuck, I work and have an abnormal social life. I really don't have time, or energy, to be pulled into that assholes problems." I answered honestly, wishing I was already in bed. I have a stranger in my house and yet I don't seem to be freaking. Shouldn't I be all 'stranger danger' and shit?

"Well, if I could guess, he hid something in here and you really don't know. Give me a bit to search, I promise I won't take any panties out of your room." He winked.

"Get the fuck outta here, I'm going to sleep. If you want to make yourself useful, find my cat. Since this seems to involve you, someone is responsible for finding my brat." I sighed, pointing toward the door.

"I'm not leaving." He stated.

"Like fuck you aren't, get out of here before I call the cops." I said, tired of this game.

It started with skittlesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara