If I Could ___, I Would ___.

*^*^*^*^*
Yep, another fill in the blank, have at it. Btw, The last few chapters have not been edited, nor is this one, and maybe not even the one after this, or after that... I think you get the point.
*^*^*^*^*

I ignored them all as I shoved the third slice of pizza down my throat. I hadn't eaten this much in awhile, I was starving. Don't think I didn't notice the stares, not like everyone hasn't been staring since I walked in. Hell, I've noticed that people stare whenever we are together in public so far.

"You never did tell me what he took." I stated, deciding to get back to the main reason he's in my life.

He frowned, glancing around before opening his mouth and shutting it. "Not here."

Not here? Then where? I'm not letting him get me alone again. Who knows how long he'd trap me for, or worse.

"There's no other option, here it is." I said firmly.

"There are plenty of other options. Most you will not enjoy, but here is not an option. We will drive back to your place and as soon as I tell you, you better find it quickly. I am running out of patience." He snarled.

Wow, someone has issues. And here I thought he was just enjoying my company during lunch.

"Fine. Then when or if you ever get your stuff back, leave me the fuck alone for good." I snarled back, equally annoyed at him.

His face took on a menacing look as he glared at me, probably wishing he could throw me in the deepest part of the ocean with a large block.

I glared once more at him before getting up from the table and leaving. I heard chairs scrapping against the floor as the rest of them followed me.

"Allison, what in the world did you get yourself into?!" Louis asked, hissing in my ear as he pulled me aside as I walked by the servers station.

"Louis, we've been friends for a very long time, but now is not the time. Let me go." I managed to calmly say, even though on the inside I felt like I was a volcano about to explode.

I removed his hand and continued toward the door, but stopped as I noticed the guys were no longer following. Glancing back I see Dmitri choking Louis. God damn it, can't take him anywhere.

Pinching the bridge of my nose and taking a deep breath I headed back toward them.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't kill my friend." Snapping at Dmitri for his actions.

"You really think you can tell me what to do?" He asked, still gripping Louis's neck roughly as he tried to claw the hand off.

"You can't just do this in public, what is wrong with your head?" My voice coming out strong and curious. I would love to know what goes on in there.

"Doll, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Anywhere. Get used to it." He answered. "Is he really a friend you don't want to see die?"

"Duh, he's a friend, not sure if you know what that means but I'd rather not see him dead." I replied, talking to him like he's slow in the head.

He just made a tsk sound and dropped Louis. I rushed over to Louis, only to have him brush me off and glare.

What the hell, I didn't do anything to him. "Just go away Allison, and take your new friends with you." He said while standing up and walking toward the kitchen.

I stood there dumbfounded, wondering how he even thought I was friends with those weirdos. I didn't have many friends to begin with, so losing this one is almost killing me.