Coffee

**~~
Anyone opposed to steamy moments?
Anyone?
No?
Ok, carry on.
~~**

"So, what kind of questions?" I asked, making sure I didn't stare at the man in front of me for too long.

"Aside from that piece of jewelry, did he give anything else during that time period?" The smooth voice, captivated me once again.

"No, that itself was out of the norm. He never even brought me home random flowers. What did I ever see in that asshole?" I asked myself.

"Emotions distract people, makes you lose your common sense." He said, looking out of the window next to him.

I stood there and stared at him for a moment, then quickly realized that I was still in just a large shirt and haven't even had my coffee yet.

"Do you want coffee?" I offered, figuring I may as well be halfassed nice.

"I have some coming for us. You do like the cafe down the road, yes?" His eyebrows scrunched together as he asked.

"Yeah, I usually go there." I replied. "I should probably change though, would you give me a minute?"

"I see nothing wrong with your outfit, although I'd prefer it more if I knew you didn't fuck the previous owner of it." He said, giving it a short glare. I just laughed and turned around.

Some time between turning around and taking two steps I felt him grab me by my stomach.

"I can help you change, I'm very good at the undressing part. And the part before you get dressed again." He softly said, moving my hair away from my neck and starting to kiss it as I stood there stunned. Where the hell did this come from?

He continued for a minute, occasionally biting and sucking. His hands traveled to the hem of the shirt, grabbing onto my thigh and squeezing before sliding it up slowly. I let out a low moan, not being able to help myself, too caught up in the feeling and his masculine smell.

"Fuck short stack, I bet you're just soaking wet under there, just dripping and waiting for my tongue to lap it up." He muttered close to my ear, before lightly biting it.

I felt him slowly moving me towards the wall, grabbing both hands and pinning them above me. Still with my front to wall, I felt his hand slip under my shirt and grab my ass squeezing roughly.

"Fuck, I just want to take you against this wall. I could make you scream my name in pleasure." He said, moving his hand around my hip and into my panties. I inhaled slowly, knowing I'm already wet.

Slowly rubbing a finger over my sensitive area, my body reacted against him. He dipped a finger into me, while biting and sucking on my neck.

"Do you want me to fuck you right here?" He mumbled against my neck.

I started to try and reply, but like a bucket of cold water was splashed on me, I came back to my senses as someone knocked. What the fuck had just happened?

Dmitri swore a few colorful words before removing his hands and mouth from me. I watched as he stared at me and slowly stuck his finger that was in me, into his mouth before he went to go open the door. I heard him growl out to whoever was there, and decided to quickly get changed before something else happened.

Fuck, that man is sin in a suit. I really need to be careful around him. But god damn, he has to leave before I crack.

After slipping on some black shorts and a loose top, I made my way back into the living room. He had once again made himself at home on my sofa, with the fur ball on his lap and coffee in hand.