Unknown Texts

~~Dmitri's POV~~

That's it, I need to kill this kid. Nobody outs me. Ever. Glancing over toward Allison, I could see she was still processing the information.

Fuck! I was just going to fuck her to get her out of my system and never see her again. Now she knows, no coming back from that. Can't even play it off as a joke, as he is still going off on the subject, asking her what she knew about me and what she was thinking.

"Shut your fucking mouth, the next words out of your mouth should be 'yes, sir' as I tell you to go the fuck away." I demanded, making the idiot stop rambling.

Turning toward the moron, I made sure Allison couldn't see my face as I changed my expression into something I knew would make the boy shit himself. "Now leave."

He barely nodded before going toward the house. "Wait." I said loudly, he slightly turned toward me questioning. "Not a word, about anything to anyone. I'll deal with you later." He nodded again and left. That little asshole will probably tell his father.

Taking a deep breath and relaxed my face as I turned to see Allison still standing there, except looking pissed instead of scared or confused.

"So, Russian mafia huh?" She asked, not really sounding like she needed confirmation. "What the fuck did I get dragged into? I mean, I kinda figured it was some gang related shit, but not that." I heard her quietly ask herself. Fuck, so much she doesn't know, this is how people get killed.

"Go home." The words left my mouth before I could even process them. I ran my hand through my hair, and looked up toward Greg's office window knowing that by now he's probably watching. His little shit son probably already told him everything.

"Don't contact me again. If you see me, don't acknowledge me. Don't even look my way. I'm not stupid, I know if I open my mouth I'll end up dead. So let's pretend the other does not exist." She said, opening her car door and sliding in before I could even get a word in.

Stunned at how she's taking it, I simply nodded. I'm not going to chase her, I barely know the chick. At least she won't get tangled in this bullshit.

Looking back toward the house as I lit a cigarette, I saw the curtains near the door flutter. This whole family is fucking nosy.

Where did Charles come from anyway? Wasn't he still supposed to be gone for another 3 months? Why did that little fuckhead have to screw shit up. Should be glad I suppose, probably would have easily fucked her out here on the hood of her car.

Stepping on the cigarette I heading back into the house, remembering what I originally came here for.

"Evelyn, you know what happens to people who snoop into my business. I suggest you keep your nose out of it." I said, walking by the room she was sitting in as I headed toward the office.

Barging into the office, I see Mikhail with a frown on his face and Greg was not looking much happier as Charles sat with a smug smile next to him.

"I would have thought you would have taught your kids how to stay out of business that is not their own. You know I've killed people for less." The coldness seeped out of my words as I gave him a hard stare.

"I have, but that girl is our business. She may not have a part in our family business, but we have taken her in as if she was our personal family." He replied.

"That may be so, but he had no right telling her who I am. What is he doing back so early anyway?" I questioned. There better be a damn good reason, he's lucky I'm not strangling the shit out of him right now.

"I.." Charles started to say before I cut him off by holding up my hand. I think he's said enough tonight.

"The deal fell though, they were attacked and almost all were killed. And I'm sure he had a good reason for what he said, or else I will be dealing with him later. As for Mikhail, I believe we've agreed on everything." Greg said.