Chapter V | Luna and Eclipse

Inferno's POV

     The only thing that could be seen in the dimly lit cave was Charmander's tail. We navigated our way through tunnels and multiple trainers.

     Eventually, we saw daylight and were in a grassland near a town. "Cerulean City," Atlas smiled. "I wonder what type the gym is," Ace questioned.

     "Cerulean, adjective. Blue or sky," Atlas recited off of Google Reference. "So it's a flying-type gym?" Ace shrugged.

     Atlas facepalmed before his eyes leapt out of his head. "Blue!" He yelled. "Water?" Ace asked, feeling small. "Thank the lord," Atlas said, getting on his knees.

     "In that case, I'm gonna go train," I wave, walking off to Nugget Bridge. Five trainers are standing on the bridge. "Oh boy, time to suffer."

Atlas' POV

     I decided to go off to the nearest route, but didn't bother to check the sign. Inferno went towards Nugget Bridge, so I was probably on route 24 or 26.

     Ace was nearby, trying to catch an Oddish. Apparently it was a grass-poison type, which were pretty useful.

     I was looking for a particular poison-type Pokémon called Nidoran. As soon as I thought of its name, I saw a purple horn in the distant grass.

     Wasting no time, I rushed towards the grass patch and sent out my Kakuna. "Use string shot," I command.

     String shot was an important move on Kakuna. I used it when none of my attacks could deal with his enemies.

     With Nidoran slowed, Kakuna used tackle to damage it more. "Alright, Kakuna, I got this."

     I threw a Pokéball at Nidoran, but it escaped after a few seconds. "Darn. Okay, use tackle again," I called. Kakuna did as told, striking the helpless Nidoran.

     I threw another Pokéball at Nidoran and waited. After about five seconds, the Pokéball stopped rolling and flashed.

     "Thanks, Kakuna," I smile, returning him to his Pokéball. I pick up Nidoran's Pokéball and put it in my pocket.

     When I look up I see two people who seem to be trainers. One had flat, dark blue hair and the other had long, but clean, light blue hair. I figured they had to be siblings.

     The long haired one looked towards me and smiled. She had bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the broad daylight.

     The other turned in the same direction and had no expression, along with dark black eyes.

     They walked over towards me a second later. I heard Ace trotting up behind me to see what was up.

     "You two trainers as well?" The male asked expressionless. I nod along with Ace. "You two aren't dating, right?" Ace asks idiotically.

     I facepalm and the male one finally had an expression: confusion. "Siblings," he and I mumble in unison.

     Ace nods then points at his sister. "So it'd be okay if my bro asked her out?" Ace grins, getting on my nerves.

     The girl laughed at the joke. At least she had a sense of humour, unlike her zombie brother. "I'm Atlas, and this is Ace," I introduce the two of us.

     "Eclipse," the boy replied leaning against a rock. "Nice to meet you." Eclipse's sister turned to us. "And I'm Luna. Sorry, my brother can be a bit...quiet at times," she smiled.