Chapter 7

Now that my wolf took over, I had no control over what I did.

My anger was unbearable. My strength was double. I went over to the side of his bed and threw Brad off her. I growled at the girl. She looked pissed. But not as pissed as I was. She was about to punch me, but I grabbed her hand before she could. I then grabbed her hair to pull her face back and punched her multiple times.

I didn't stop when I saw her face bruising. I didn't stop when I heard her nose crack. I didn't stop when I saw blood gushing out of her nose.

I did stop when she managed to punch me. That made me more angry than I already was.

I grabbed her hair and dragged her out the room, ripping some hair in the process. I got to the edge of the stairs and shoved her down them. She fell down two floors before she stopped. I didn't even bother to check if she was okay.

I walked back into the room and see Brad still on the floor. I also noticed that there was a dent in the wall from where I threw him.

I grabbed Brad and threw him onto the bed on his back. I then got on top of him and wrapped my legs around his waist straddling him, ignoring the fact that he was naked. I kissed him and he kissed me back deeply. 

"Mine" I said and bit down on his neck. He hissed at the pain. Then moaned in pleasure and pressed me closer to his body. I healed his mark and kissed him again, loving the way his lips felt against mine. How his hands roamed my body and sent sparks everywhere he touched. His hand went under my shirt and began to take of my bra when I finally gained control over my wolf.

I gasped against his lips and pushed against his chest away from him. I quickly got off him and ran away from the room. I can't believe what I just did. It's all your fault! I blamed my wolf.

I ran to the game room. Once I got there, I shut the door closed. I stayed there staring at the door, breathing heavily until someone taps me on the shoulder. I jumped.

"Whoa! Easy now. It's just me Conner."

"Sorry. Um, do you think you can get me a glass of water?"

"Yea, sure." He left the room and closed the door.

'Okay, what the hell is your problem?'  I asked my wolf.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean that why did you beat up the girl and why did you mark him where everyone could see?' I asked annoyed.

'Because he's mine. And I want everyone to know that. The mark on his neck will tell eveveryone.'

'I hate him.'

'I love him.'

Just then Conner came into the room with a glass of water. He handed it to me. While I gulped it down Conner said, "After you left, I decided to check up on you. I passed by this girl who was really beat up. Did you, um..."

"Long story. I'll tell you later."

"Okay, well I passed by her and I went to check on you but you, uh, looked kind of busy." My cheeks blushed from embarrassment.

"I guess later is now," I mumbled to myself. "Well I saw Brad having, uh, sex with this girl so my wolf took over and I got extremely jealous and beat her up then my wolf became possessive and marked Brad against my will," I finished in one big breath.

"Wow."

"Yeah. And now I feel bad and should probably apologize to the girl."

"Want me to come with?" he asked.

"Sure." He lead me to the infirmary and I see the girl lying in bed. She looked pretty bad. I walked over to her.

"Oh," she said. "It's you."

"I'm sorry that I punched you... and pushed you down the stairs but it was my wolf and—"

Her hands locked around my throat. She was choking me. Tears stung my eyes.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" she screamed at me.

Black dots spotted my vision. I could see Conner trying to get her off me. Finally a nurse must've given her something because her grip on my neck loosened. I broke free of her and fell on the floor gasping. My lungs burned.

"Let's get out of here," Conner said. I ran out of the infirmary as fast as I could.  I eventually had to stop in the hallway to catch my breath. It hurt when I swallowed.

We didn't talk for a while until Connor broke the silence. "I hope you can sleep with one eye open."

"I already do."

Chapter 7 is here! Whoop whoop!  Hope you guys like this chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!! ✌