Chapter 12

Lexi's POV

"I love you, Lexi."  I felt someone holding my hand. Must be Conner.

"I'm so sorry." It's okay Conner, I'll always love you.

I force my eyes open. Instead of seeing Conner, I see Brad. I gasp and tried to pull my hand back, but he wouldn't budge.

"Lexi," He said calmly. "It's okay."

Everything came crashing down to me at that instant. All of my hatred for him. I felt as if I wasn't in control of my actions. And I lunged at him.

Brad's POV

Lexi knocked me to the ground.

"This is all your fault!" she screamed at me.

"Lexi, listen to me," I said calmly. "A rogue hurt you."

"Liar!" Tears began to run down her face. "You hurt me! You put me in here!"

"No I didn't, Lexi!"

"Yes you did! I feel it in my heart..." She slowed down at that last part. "How could you?" she whispered.

"Lexi, I'm sorry." And I truly meant it. But she'll never believe me.

Her eyes fluttered and she went limp against my chest.

"Lexi?" I gently shook her shoulders. I noticed she wasn't breathing. "Lexi!"

Then the last person I wanted to see came running through the door. "What's wrong?" Conner asked.

"She's not breathing," I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, here, give her to me."

"No."

"Do you want her to die?" I look down to Lexi. She was beginning to look pale. I slowly shook my head. "I thought so."

I handed him Lexi. He gently put her on the floor and began doing CPR.

I tried not the think about how he was kissing her. I guess he wasn't but it still bothered me.

Suddenly Lexi took a gasp of air, and went limp again. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. Just sleeping."

I sighed from relief. I left from the room for water. I have barely slept. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and downed the water.

I returned upstairs. Lexi was now in bed... with Conner's lips on hers... and Lexi kissing him back. I growl viciously and tackle Conner to the ground.

I punch him multiple times in the face and stomach. He tried to, but I didn't even feel it.

"Stop." I heard Lexi's voice croak out. She tried to reach out for Conner. Conner's not her mate. I am! Why doesn't she love me? My anger was now through the roof.

I grab Conner's neck. "You want him?!" I yell at her. "Then you can have him." I snapped his neck.

Cliffhanger! Dun dun duuuuunnn!!!  Sorry if I took a while to update. I blame school. Bleh. I hope you guys like this chapter!  And don't forget to:

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

:)✌