Wedding Shopping

Maha P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I was up till 4 a.m. last night they all were their. My friends. But now I regret staying up that late and all the crying I did.

I walked into the bathroom groggily as I let the hot water hit my bare skin. I was not feeling well. My whole body was in pain.

Turning off the shower I wrapped myself into the towel as I walked out into my room searching for the cloths to wear.

I got ready and walked out of the room. Pari and Moin were already sitting on the sofa I guess waiting for me. Mother and Father were no where to be seen.

 Mother and Father were no where to be seen

"Assalamu alaikum" I said

"Assalamu alaikum" I said. They both answered. I picked up the apple from the fruit bucket.

"Lets go then." Moin was the first to go out as we both followed him.

"Sorry for last night." Pari broke the silence.

"Its not your fault. And I am used to it." I shrugged and went ahead to sit in the car as always I took the back seat plugging my earphone in I rested my head on the head rest as Selena Gomez 'Love you like a love song' was playing.

Soon we were at the shop which my mother suggested. It was pretty huge and it was looking like some luxury hall. They had given the store a red feathery look. The walls were decorated with golden frames and lamps.

The place was dimly litted at the enterance. The girl who was sitting at the counter smiled at us as we walked further inside their were three different sections or stores.

First Sign was of dress next to it was Jewellery and than in the last it was for sandals.

"Wow this place is beautiful." Pari said in awe.

"Yeah." I agreed. Moin motioned us to follow him in the dress section. The whole store was coloured in white. The counter table was covered in red feather.

Their were many people trying different dresses. The collection they had was beautiful. I would have purchased the whole store if I could.

"Hello. I am Saif. How can I help you..??" The guy smiled at us polietely he was around the age of Moin I guess.

This store is famous for its Indian cloths. I think thats why that guy is desi.

"Hi, Actually we will need two of you people because both of the lady in here wants to do the shopping." Moin explained.

He called another guy. That guy was also looking Indian.

"What do you like to see mam..??" The Saif guy asked me as the another one was asking the same question with Pari.

"Show me something Indian for Sangeet Nikkah and Reception."

"Oh so you are the bride..!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh no..she is the bride." I pointed my finger at Pari.

"I am the sister of the groom. That guy with her." He said sorry for the misunderstanding. He was a nice guy.

"I will be back" Moin left as his some friend was waiting for him outside. I nodded at him.

Saif started to show me some dresses. I didnt liked any of them.

"Please show me something new. Something Indo-western type." He nodded as he put the mountain of the cloths away.

Moin was back but he was busy with Pari. I felt the pang of jealousy. I wish that their was someone who could help me to pick dresses.

I was hard to decide as the collection of Indo-western was fabulous. I was not able to decide which one to buy from the 5 dresses that I had picked.

"Brother." No answer.

"Moin brother." He was helping Pari with her dress. Saif gave me an apologitic look.

"Trouble in little heaven" the hair on my neck stand as someone whispered those words into my ear from behind.

I turned around and gasped as how close that guy was to me. I wanted to ask him who is he but nothing came out. He was looking handsome. Drop dead handsome. His perfect straight nose perfect jawline.

"Like what you see..??" He chuckled.

Damn it..!! I was checking him out..!!

He looked behind me I followed his gaze.

"Umm..I think you should buy this for sangeet. This for Nikkah and this for Reception." I was standing their looking at him not able to move. He just winked at me and made his way out.

"Mam do you want me to pack this dresses for you..??" I was snapped out of my trance when Saif called me.

"What..??" I asked him dumbfounded.

"Cloths" he was grinning at me.

"Oh yeah cloths. Just pack them all. I mean which that guy had choosen." Saif raised his eyebrow at me. I just shrugged.

We were done with shopping. I was in daze whole the time. One question was swirling around my mind.

Who was that guy..??!!

He was perfection. Did I mentioned he was covered in tattoo..?? And I felt his packs on my tummy..!! That guy is driving me crazy.

God help me...!!