Truth

Maha P.O.V

"Uwais.." his name left my lips.

His eyes were boring into mine as he made his way towards me. Everything played infront of my eyes. Our time our moments.

The anger and frustration was resurfacing.

"Princess.." a hand wrapped around me making me forget everything in a blink. I leaned into him for warmth.

"Princess meet my brother Uwais my champ." I felt like someone splashed ice cold water on me.

"He...he is your brother.?" I asked him bewildered. He gave me a look but nodded.

"Champ meet my wife Maha." David introduced me to his brother.

He nervously smiled at me. It was all too much to take in.

I am Married to His Brother.!

*********************

Last night I had zero amount of sleep as a result I am feeling irritated and snapping at everyone for no reason.

I am still not able to wrap my head around the fact that I am married to my ex boyfriend's elder brother.

How stupid does it sound.?!

David had left early today. And I am thankful he did because the way I am reacting to everything is hazardous for our relationship.

"Ma'am Mr. Malik is here. He request to see you." I spit my coffee in shock.

"What the hell is he doing over here.!" the maid was looking so scared because of my sudden outburst. I had never used this kind of language with them. I felt sorry for her.

"Aaarrrggghh I am so sorry. I am just not in my right mind. Will you please clean this mess.? And please bring two cup of coffee in the living area." I said and left to attend my guest. I know coffee is not safe for a pregnant lady like me. But today I just can't control my carvings.

Walking out into the living area from the kitchen was worst. I can't see my own steps because of my belly. I was not even able to take care of Mahira. So Miley took her away with her. I know why Miley is so attached to her. She knows that Mahira is piece of Moin. And somewhere she still loves him.

The guy who had ruined my college life was sitting infront of me flipping through the TV channels.

"If it wasn't for David I would have handed you to the cops for breaking into my house and flipping through my TV channels." I glared at him and sat on the other side of the couch.

He switched off the TV hurriedly and turned his whole attention towards me. I would have laughed at his face if I wasn't in a pissed off mood. He looked scared shit less.

"How are you.?" I snorted at that.

"Why do you care.?" I decided to retort.

"Stop acting like a bitch Maha. I am sorry and I mean it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You hadn't just called me bitch.!"

"Seriously.? I said sorry Maha.! And all you care about that word." he gave me a look of disbelief.

"Yes." I deadpanned. He came towards me and kneeled down infront of me holding my hands. I tried to free myself but it was of no avail. So I let him get over with it.

"Come on now Maha just forgive me already. I never wanted to hurt you. It was all just..." he was cut off my angry Devil.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OVER HERE.?!"

Oh no... You are so dead Maha.

Uwais was on his feet already but me.? Well I was too lazy to even move.

"Ma'am here is your coffee.."

"She asked for coffee.?" David asked the maid.

Say No.! Say No.! Say No.!

But that dumb blondie nodded her head and left making me groan.

"You know it too well that caffeine is not good for the baby Maha. How can you be so careless.!" I closed my eyes shut not because he yelled at me but he used my name.

"I guess I should leave..." Uwais almost ran towards the exit but David held his wrist and pulled him back.

"Not so fast champ."

I am sorry but not sorry.

I stood up rather painfully and walked towards my husband fuming with anger.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME.! YOU CALLED ME BY MY NAME BUT YOU ARE STILL CALLING HIM CHAMP.!" now ladies and gentleman I was crying.

He panicked "No no no Princess. I am so sorry. Just please stop crying and sit over here please." he made me sit on the couch and handed me a glass of water.

"I don't want to drink water." I put it back and sniffed.

"Princess..please tell me what was going on in here before I came.?" he pleaded.

"Bro its nothing trust me. But there are things we will like to explain." Uwais said. I had almost forgotten he was still here. David told him to sit while he himself sat beside me wrapping his hand around me. I leaned onto his shoulder still sniffing.

"I am already stressed now please don't make this day more complicated for me and please tell me the clear truth."

"We were together in college." Uwais started our tale. I let him tell everything to David because I was too tired to speak.

"So you are the one who dumped her.?" he fisted his hand but I quickly placed my hand on his making him relax.

"I never knew that he was your brother. Otherwise I would have kept my distance with him." I muttered.

"Do you both still have feelings for eachother.?" I jerked up at that.

"NO.!" we said in unison.

"I don't feel anything for her."

"I don't feel anything for him." we said again.

"Okay okay if you say so." David unwrapped himself from me.

"I need to go and freshen up now. We got the hang of where Richard is." my head snapped up at him.

"What do you mean.?" my heart was thumping wildly.

"We will be leaving to get a hold of him tomorrow."

"No. You will not go.!" is he crazy.?

"Mahi its part of my job and he had killed my best friend and almost ruinned your life. I can't just sit and let him live in peace."

"I don't care. I will be giving birth anytime now. You know that too damn well David. How can you just leave me in this condition."

"She is right bro. She is heavily pregnant. You can't just leave her like this." Uwais stood for me.

"Its not like I am doing it on purpose. I want to be there with her when she deliver our baby. But I have duty to fulfil." he snapped.

"Now will you please excuse me." with that he left.