Some Crazy Friends

Maha P.O.V

Pari and Moin had left yesterday leaving me and mom alone. Father stay out for most of the time. He is barely home so its just me and mother.

Actually I was happy because I can have my mom all for myself. I carve for their attention specially my mother. She had made breakfast for both of us. She had even came to wake me up today. I know she is missing them I can see it on her face.

I was sitting beside her having my breakfast while she was sipping on her morning tea. The house was silent.

To be honest I was missing my brother. If he was here at the moment he would have been talking to my mother non stop or either teasing me or Pari.

"So you are going somewhere.?" My mother asked me bringing me back to the reality.

"Yes maybe I want to meet Miley. I had not seen her like forever." I shrugged my shoulder. I was freaking out from inside but I didnt let her see that.

I don't like to lie to her but I don't have any other option. If I will tell her about me meeting with David she will surely assume the worst and will ban David from visiting us. And I don't want that. I don't want to ruin his friendship with my brother because of my stupidity.

"Come back home before dark. I will be visiting one of my friend too. Her daughter is getting married." I knew their was more to it thats why I just kept silent until she continued.

"Its about time Maha you should get married. Moin is settled now. I want you to settle down. I don't know what future hold for us but I am being honest here no one look after us let it be your own brother. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.? " I was just stuck with her brother sentence. Like she don't even trust her own son.

She read my thought "Its not like I don't trust Moin its just he is married now and things will change drastically. Everyone change after marriage its not just Moin. The conclusion is you should get married now."

"I am not ready yet." I tried to reason. I don't know from where all of this is coming from.

"No one is ever ready for the things that await for us in future. Time and situation teaches us everything. I am not forcing you but just think about it." I just nodded my head. After that we chatted for a bit. It felt good having a mother daughter time. It was amazing. I was feeling content today.

I hope things to be turn out right in the end. Now my whole focus was on David. I don't know what to do what to wear. Mother had left to meet her friend. And I am here deciding on what to wear for my date.

Date..?? Is it even appropriate to call it a date.

I pushed all my thoughts away. After digging into my cloths for almost an hour I had settled with a cute little pink dress. It was simple and elegant perfect for my first meet with my bad boy.

I smiled at the name I had given to him. It suits him perfectly. I went to take a shower scrubbing my body with my favourite strawberry bodywash. Making sure my body was clean. I walked out changing into the dress. I blow dried my hair. I would have prefered it to dry on its own but I was in a hurry.

 I would have prefered it to dry on its own but I was in a hurry

I did a little makeup to hide any imperfection on my face. I was finally ready to go. It was already 3:50. I would have called him to pick me up from my house but I dont even have his number. Making a mental note to ask him for his contact number I left the house and made the way towards his.

His house was barely at 2 minute distance from mine. Their banglow was pretty unique. It was small but cozy. I used to spend my most of the time their specially when Mrs. Beckham visited David. Those days were gem.

Soon I was standing on his door step as I was about to knock the door opened revealing a handsome looking David

Soon I was standing on his door step as I was about to knock the door opened revealing a handsome looking David. I don't know how but he makes my world freeze.

 I don't know how but he makes my world freeze

My mouth went dry literally. "Hi...Hii" please someone give me water. Whole load of water.

"Hey princess." He smiled at me. Making me swoon over him. How can someone be so damn perfect. It should be crime to be this handsome.

"Hey Princess.!" someone mimicked David from inside. I gave a confuse look to David. He sighed and gestured me to come in. To my horror the once picture perfect living area was a total mess with 5 boys sprawled over the sofa eating all type of junk food you name it.

"Meet them Austin William Hasan Keith and Drake. They are my room mates." I just raised my eyebrow at David who was expressionless.

"Hey it was nice to meet you Princess." a guy whose name was William said.

"Yeah come and watch this amazing movie with us." Hasan invited me. I walked around to see what they are watching. It almost gave me an heart attack.

"TITANIC.!" I almost yelled. They all turned their heads toward me.

"Yes this idiot over here love this movie. And it was his day to select a movie and now we are trapped." Austin whined.

"Hey its not that bad.! Isn't it Maha.?" Hasan turned to me with pleading eye.

"Yeah sure. Actually I had never watched titanic. I don't like movies. But I guess I need to see this one." I saw all of them giving me a poker face acept Hasan he was showing his all teeth to me.

"Than you can watch movie with him and we can go out with David." Drake who was silent all the while said with a serious face. He looks kind of scary. He dont give me a good vibes. Other guys were friendly but he was different.

"Dont mind him. He is a bit harsh." David whispered into my ear making me shiver. I didn't know when he came beside me.

"Okay guys we are leaving. Please lock the door if you all decide to leave and no girls in my house. I will be back soon." David warned them sternly. They all replied with yes daddy.

"See you around princess.! Have fun and don't forget to use protection.!" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Shut up William.!" I walked out as fast as I can. David was hot on my heels.

"Car or bike.?" I heard him say.

"Car because I dont want anyone to tell my mum or brother about us hanging out behind their back." he nodded and went towards the garage.

He brought the Car out of the garage and motioned me to get it. I sat beside him on the passenger seat. The whole drive was silent. We decided to go to a cafe rather than dominos.