Double date

Maha P.O.V

As decided yesterday we are here on a 'double date' all thanks to my bestfriend. It was hard for me to get out of my house because Moin is back and Pari is not helping. She even left the group chat. All my friends were furious when she left. They broke off all ties with her.

I knew she was always mean but I never expected her to turn into something like this. She don't even put an effort to conceal her hatred towards me. My mum is also not approving for her behaviour.

Only because of my mum I was allowed to go out and hangout with Miley.

We all met in a restaurant for dinner. It was Miley who set it all up. Even the restaurant was decided by her. I was thankful that she didnt go as far as to have seperate tables for each of us.

I came here with Miley and Troy. Tahir had suggested that he can pick me up but I had politely declined.

He was actually looking handsome. To be honest we all were looking good.

 To be honest we all were looking good

For the first time Troy had wore something colorful

For the first time Troy had wore something colorful. It was just a inner shirt but it was better than his black and white uniform.

Miley was the only one who was making most of the conversation. We ordered our food. It was a chinese restaurant.

"You guys are so boring." she said irritated.

"Well thank you." I said sarcastically. She pouted her lips.

"I don't understand how Troy manage to keep up with you. Poor him." I sighed dramatically. She narrowed her eyes at me than looked at Troy glaring at him.

"What.?" he asked her confused.

"You should have defended me rather than sipping on that stupid water.!" I control myself from laughing. Poor Troy his face was priceless. Tahir was also enjoying her antics.

The waiter saved Troy from getting more tantrum from Miley. We dig into our food silently. The food was delicious. We had ordered manchurian, oil fried chicken lollipop, noodles and the usual fried rice.

"Maha." I looked up at Tahir when he called me.

"Um...Actually I was thinking. Arrrgggh leave it." he got back to eating but Miley being Miley started to nagging him.

"Please Tahir don't let this dinner go in vain. Please just say it." She was literally begging him. I was confused with her behaviour.

"I was thinking that if its ok with you Maha. Can I send my parents at your place with proposal." my breath stuck in my throat. Is he for real.?

"What.?!" I asked him in surprise.

"I am not forcing you Maha. Its all upto you if you say no I won't bother you again. Its just I like you alot and I want to spend my whole life with you." he started blabbering. I was just looking at him facinated how can some one be so perfect. He is a nice guy he got the looks personality money. He was a full package. Any girl will jump on the opportunity.

I can't decide what to say this was just too much to handle. Out of nowhere he decided to drop the bomb of wedding.

"I need time to think Tahir." I told him ignoring the glares I was receiving from Miley.

"You are a nice guy I really like you but as a friend. But as I said I will think about it Tahir. Its a big decision my whole life is depend upon that one decision." I rested my hand on his and squeezed it lightly. The thing is I don't feel anything no warmth no skipped heartbeats nothing.

"Its ok Maha. Take as much time as you want. But I just want you to atleast give us a chance. I won't hurt you." I nodded my head and smiled at him.

After that we barely talk. The hurt and disappointment was clear on his face. I felt bad but I needed time to think.

He bid his goodbye to us. He didn't even met my gaze for once.

LeyLey was glaring at me all the while. When we sat in a car the bubble finally exploded.

"What the hell you are doing Maha.! Do you even have any slightest idea what kind of dumb stunt you pulled in there.?!" She was yelling at me.

"I just asked for time ok. Its not like I had straight away dumped him.!" I protested.

"You know what if I were you I would have never let my stupid crush for my brother's bestfriend let ruin my future with a guy like Tahir."

"Its not about him. Why are you dragging David in this.?" I defended. Even though I knew that she was saying the truth. As much as I hate to admit I was still waiting for him.

"You know it too well that all of this is only about him. You are still waiting for that old man. Have you even saw how much aged he look.? Heck even my dad will look younger than him.!" I gaped at her.

"For God sake He is just 32 Miley.!" I can't believe her.

"10 years elder than you." she pointed.

"I had seen woman marrying man who are doubled their age." I reasoned.

"He is not going to marry you. Snap out of your day dream." she snapped at me.

"I know ok you dont need to be so rude." I muttered my eyes were moist with unshed tears.

"I only want the best for you Maha. Give him a chance please. He is the best guy. And suitable for you." I just nodded at her in no mood to argue any further.