This is The End

Maha P

Maha P.O.V

Getting out of the house without getting caught was really something. I must say my dad is a hard headed man when it comes to guards.

I reached the cafe where Smith was waiting for me not so patiently.

"Hey Sim.!" I greeted him and sat on the chair across him.

"Finally.! I thought you changed your mind Maha." I rolled my eyes at him and ordered our coffee. I needed one to clear the fog in my mind after the sleepless night.

"Are you sure you want to do this.?" he asked me hesitantly.

"Please Smith." I pleaded him not to repeat that question again. It was hard for me to leave my children back home. I don't even know if I will be able to make it out alive.

"Maha, you have no idea what George will do to me if something happened to you."

"Don't worry, I had destroyed my mobile and we used to talk in professional way for a reason Smith. No one will ever know. And you are just helping me."

"But I feel like I am digging your grave by doing this." he dug his face into his hands.

"Smith, if something happen to me than please don't blame yourself. I had chose this path for myself and honestly I am pretty much excited to get reunited with my husband." he glared at me.

Our coffee was arrived we sat there silently lost in our own thoughts.

"Give me the weapons you stole from the mansion."

"That's in the car. Let's go I will teach you how to use it." after paying the bill we left the cafe.

I went towards the car. Smith opened the back door and pulled out a school bag and a waist belt.

"Here."

"I am not going to school Smith."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Richard is not stupid. He will get you checked before letting you in. I can't just hand you some guns and stuff."

He opened the bag which was filled with loads of thick books. He pulled out one book and opened it.

"Here, in this book the bomb is fitted. It looks like some normal book but it is far from that." he kept the bag back into the car and showed me the belt.

"This belt here, can you see this small stud in golden colour. This one is actually a button for the bomb. Once you click on it everything will blast. But you have to jump out of the mansion before you decide to blast the house." he warned me.

I was getting nervous. All of it felt so real now.

"Its time now. I guess I should leave." Smith nodded his head and pulled me into a hug.

"Please just take care. I will never be able to forgive myself if something happen..."

"Please Smith don't let me die with that guilt. I know I will die and I am ready for it trust me. Just make sure that my kids are safe."