Wedding

There was an error while uploading pics between the chapters. So I had to put all the pictures in the end. I will suggest you guys to check it out before reading further.

Enjoy..:)

Maha P.O.V

Today is the day..!

I will become Mrs. Beckham. If you eliminate the circumstances. Its like a dream come alive.

I had always imagined this day but nothing can be compared to the way I am feeling right now.

Staring in the mirror at my reflection I felt like a princess. The gown Dad gave me was totally what would have chosen it was beautiful white gown with silver work on it.

It was so different. I was stunned when I saw it. I never thought someone at that time would have that good taste in clothing. Dad had said that his mother loved to do something  totally different from the rest. If she was alive I would have thanked her millionth times.

I was so glad that its not some typical plain white gown.

I was waiting for Dad to come and walk me down the aisle. I was not allowed to go out of my room and no man was allowed to see me. It was some kind of tradition.

Miley had helped me to get ready and then she went to make herself look presentable for the wedding.

She had gone back to her place because her parents wanted to spend sometime with her. But when she got the news about my wedding she came back to the mansion and thrown some tantrum for not informing her beforehand.

A knock on the door brought me back from my thoughts. Dad came in smiling.

"Hey Dad.!" I greeted him shyly.

"My little girl. You are looking gorgeous. My mother will be so happy." his eyes were moist with unshed tears.

"Dad..." my eyes got damp so I just hugged him.

"Now lets go beautiful lady. Your fiancee is waiting for you. I might add not so patiently." he chuckled as I blushed and looped my arm into his.

"Hide your face little girl with your veil." I had totally forgotten about it. Dad pulled my veil down so now my face was covered with a net veil.

My heart was beating so fast that I was able to hear my every single heartbeat.

"Calm down my child. It will be fine." dad tried to assure me.

The door opened by the bodygaurds and the music started to play as we step a foot out.

The song made my heart full. I just wanted to hug David. He is the best. (A/N : song upside. Play it now for the effect.)

My eyes were moist finally I felt like it is real. Its not a dream. David is standing there infront of me smiling. Waiting for me.

He was looking like a freaking model from the cover page of some italian magazine.

How can I be so lucky to have him.?

When we reached towards him. David pulled his hand out as dad placed my hand in his. I felt like my whole body was on fire. He placed a chaste kiss on my knuckles.

"You are looking like a Queen." he stressed the word queen.

"My Queen" he whispered lowly. I blushed and looked away from him. That's when I noticed how beautifully they had decorated everything. (A/N : picture on the down side.)

Miley was standing on my side while Austin, Drake, William, Keith and Hasan was standing by his side. I pouted as David gave me a confused look.

"This is not fair.!" I whined for only him to hear.