Seducing Hubby

Maha P.O.V

"No I am not going in there.!" I stated firmly.

"But why..!!" Miley whined.

"Miley will you just move on to another store our guards are giving us weird looks." I hissed at her. Dad had gave us permission for shopping but tagged the guards with us.

"So what.? I am sure they had brought some stuff from Victoria secret for their girl friends." she winked at the bodyguards who had thier ears turned red.

"LeyLey you are embarrassing them.!" I scolded her.

"Then stop mourning and come inside with me.!" she literally dragged me in with the guards hot on heels.

I stopped at the enterance and turned to the guards.

"Please wait for us over here. We will be quick I promise." I pleaded them.

"But Mrs. Beckham, Sir will kill us if something happens to you. And..." I raised my hand to stop them from protesting further.

"Ok than we will take Troy with us but rest of you stay outside till we come back." Miley froze beside me. They were still not on the good terms.

Troy followed us into the shop. I felt embarrassed but having one guy is better than having four.

"You guys go and buy whatever you need. I will be keeping an eye on you from here." Troy stopped at the counter and gestured us to move ahead. I smiled at him thankfully before Miley dragged me with her.

"So tell me what colour he loves.?" Miley asked me while going through the numbers of lingerie hanged on the side.

"Black." I replied curtly as I stood beside her while she was rummaging through it.

"May I help you.?" A girl approached us with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Yes. Actually we need a cute but sexy black lingerie for this girl beside me." I felt my cheeks heat up. I had never done a lingerie shopping ever. If I needed some underwear it would have been my mum to shop for me. I always felt awkward while buying something so intimate.

"Please come with me." we followed her to the next pile of lingerie. She started to show us what we asked for. Honestly I wanted the earth to swallow me at this instant.

After hundred of No's we finally decided on a cute lingerie. This was the only one which reached just above my knees. It was black in colour the material was dangerously see through one. It had a lacy design on the breast area to make less revealing and a bow hung lowly around the waist.

"You are so boring Maha. You could have bought the other sexy one's." Miley complained once we were out of the store.

"Stop complaining LeyLey I would have never did that if it wasn't for you forcing me out there." I glared at her.

"You are stating it like you are going to have sex with me." I gasped and hit her with my clutch. She is unbelievable.

*********************

Miley had took Mahira with her. She said she will take care of her for tonight.

She helped me decorating the room with rose petals and scented candles. David had gone out for some meeting with dad. So he will be not back till 10.

It was already 9:30 and I am losing my shit. I have no idea what will happen. Will I be able to satisfy him.? Or this will all go in vain. I decided to go and change into that lingerie. He will be here anytime soon now.

Walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hairs. Applying some hair serum and moisturizer on my body. I was satisfied with the way I smelled.

Wearing the lingerie we bought I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Oh Maha you don't need to blush." I started to press my cheeks to make the blush go away. Applying little lip balm I left the bathroom not before wearing the bathrobe.

I was just taking the precautions. What if someone else decided to come and see me.? I can't just let them see me in lingerie for sure.

It was 10:15 p.m. and I knew he will be here now. Switching off all the lights I let the candles lit the room.

I was startled when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is...who is it.?" my voice came out squeaky.

Calm down Maha. Take a deep breath.

"Princess its just me."

Oh God I can't do this.

My heart was beating so fast and I felt my palms getting sweaty.

"Mahi, are you ok.?" he called me again.

"Yessss.."I cleared my throat. "Yes I am fine."

I can do this. I have to do this. For him for us. He is mine and I am his.

I can't take his rights from him. I love him.

Taking a deep breath I opened the door and pulled him in and closed the door before he could say something.

"Mahi whats wr..." he trailed off when he took in the scenario of our room.

"Wow..." he let out a breath with a smile on his face he turned towards me.

When his eyes fell on me his smile disappeared and his eyes darkened. I had removed the robe when he was looking around the room.

I looked down and bit my lip nervously.

"Maha what is all this.?" that's it. I let the tears fall from my eyes shamelessly. I knew he will never feel anything like that for me. I was stupid to even listen to Miley.

"I am sorry I know you don't want me like this. I understand. Its my fault I should have never listened to Miley. She always give me bad advice. I should have just..." I started to rant when he crashed his lips on mine. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening.

David was kissing me.!

He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. That's when I came to my senses and finally kissed him back closing my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It felt so good. I had always dreamed about kissing him but never thought it will be this amazing.

He broke the kiss and said "Damn girl you complain alot. I love you all of you. You are mine." with that he had claimed me.

Okaaayyyyy...
I dont know what I just did. I hope no one from my family or my friend circle ever read this. It will be so embarrassing for me.
I never thought I will be writting something like this. But now I did.

Aaaarrrggghhh I am feeling so damn embarrassed.

Anyways I hope you guys like this.
Vote comment and share.
I need your support to continue.

Love ya all...xoxo