Disgusted

Maha P.O.V

Checking on David I went downstairs to see how my mother was coping. David was shot in his left knee. He had to undergo a surgery. And my mother. She was a mess. Doctors were shocked that she was still alive.

They had physically abused my mother. He had broken all the bones of her both legs. Doctor had assured that she will be able to walk after the surgery but it will take minimum a year for her to recover. She will be seeing a psychologist for her mental health.

Its been two days since that horrific incident. I killed my father but I am not ashamed of what I did. I had not even shed a single tear. He deserved to die.

My mother was kept in the room near the hall. She gained her conciousness last night.

When I reached first floor my eyes fell on Austin room. His room door was slightly opened so I decided to check on him too.

I went towards his room. He was laying on the bed watching something on TV with a frown etched on his face.

I knocked on his door to gain his attention.

"Oh Maha. Come inside." he tried to sit up but winced in pain.

"Please stay still Austin. I will make myself comfortable don't worry." I smiled at him and sat on the bean bag placed in his room.

"So how are you.?" he asked.

"It should be me asking that question buddy." I said sadly. Believe it or not he is in this condition because of me.

"Oh come on now please don't guilt trip yourself. It was bound to happen and I am happy that your mother is safe." I smiled at him thankfully.

"So what were you watching.?" he had switched off the TV when I entered.

"Trust me you don't want to listen." he frowned again.

"Trust me I do."

"Its about your country India. I don't know how can people stoop so low." I gave him a confused look.

"There is rape going on like every day a minor is getting raped. A girl had been gang raped in January. Those bastards kidnapped an 8 years old girl, physically abused her, drugged her, raped her for 8 days and than brutally killed her. Just because she was muslim.? Like what is wrong with you. And there was this case again where a 16 year old was gang raped and when she asked for justice. They killed her father. Even the whole system is corrupted. Police and political figures are involved in this cases. And if that was not enough a guy raped an 8 months old infant. A daughter of balloon seller. How filthy this peoples are.?!" I had goosebumps when he finished. He was raging with anger.

"This is so disgusting. I can't believe how low this people had stooped." I can't imagine what those girls had gone through.

"I wish I was there I would have killed those." he started to curse.

"If they got arrested they will be out in some years. Or if they will be hanged it will too not do justice to that little girl. If I had to punish them I would have chopped their family pride and shove it down their throat and I would have burned them 50% and than I would have strangled them. They deserve a slow and painful death." I was so angry. I have no words to explain what I was feeling.

"God will never forgive those people. They will never get peace not in this world nor in the here after." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Woah what happened to both of you.? Your faces are like you want to kill someone." William said joining us.

"Indeed we do." Austin and I glared at William. I know its not his fault but the news we just heard is bone chilling.

I just hope she get justice.

I guess you people had heard about Asifa. She deserve justice. The least we can do is spread awareness. And force Indian goverment to take an action. We need a more powerful punishment for rape accused. Imprisonment or hanging them is just so not justified for the victim. And I am sharing a message over here for all the parents and the people who have children in their family.

HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS U NEED 2 TEACH UR CHILD(REN) AT EARLY AGE:

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation including uncles.

2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.

3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as 'my wife' or 'my husband'

4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.

5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.

6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.

7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don't, the society will teach them the wrong values.

8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.

9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child(ren) visit(s) often.

10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that
includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).

11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).

12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the
crowd.

13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don't keep quiet about it.

Take up the case and show them you can defend them.

Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be.
and remember "THE PAIN LASTS A LIFETIME"