Expectation hurts

Maha P.O.V

Its been a week since they came back from their honeymoon. I would be lying if I said things are great.

Hayat had turned my life upside down. She just want Uwais and my kids. I don't understand her obsession with children but I am glad she is not misbehaving or hurting them.

I don't know what is her problem with me. She don't even let me cook food for Uwais.

Uwais had also changed completely he don't even look at me anymore. If he needs anything he will call Hayat, if he forgot something he will call Hayat, its always Hayat.

I just feel so unwanted. Sometimes I just want to rip my hairs off. The only thing that was helping me is my trainning I let all my anger out in my trainning session.

I had said sorry to them and send some chocolates, a white rose and a sorry card to William.

They had forgiven me because they claim that they can't leave without me.

But today I was feeling a bit off so I had informed Drake that I will be not able to make it for training.

After dropping the kids to the school. I turned my car back on the road to my house. I needed some aspirin and good sleep for an hour or two.

Parking the car in the garage I went into the house. To my surprise the door was wide open. I locked the door behind me and made my way upstairs to my room.

"Why the hell I have to compromise.!" I halted in my steps and peeked into the their room.

Surely Uwais and Hayat were in an heated argument. And I guess it was about me so I had the whole right to eavesdrop or not.? Who cares.?

"I can't just leave her okay.? She is also my wife." well my guessing was right.

"I am pregnant Uwais. For God sake I don't want my child to ask questions or people to make fun of him for having two damn mothers.!"

"I can't do anything. What do you think.? I am enjoying her presence.? Guess what I am not.!" my heart just broke into piece. The feeling of being burden came rushing back.

"Just divorce her. Is it too hard for you to.." I blocked their voices out and ran into my room. My heels clicking loudly on the marble floor. They would have knew that I was eavesdropping.

"MAHA...!" I heard Uwais call me but I just ran into my room slamming the door shut. Tears were streaming down my face. If I was a burden than why the hell he just kept me here. Maybe for his entertainment.

"Maha open the door.!" he banged on my room door.

"Just go away Uwais Malik." I spat.

"I will not go away unless and until you open the door." I just ignored him and started to pack my cloths. I can't live here this place is suffocating me.

When I was done I opened the door revealing a breathless Uwais. I pushed pass him to the kids room and started to pack their stuff.

"What the hell do you think you are doing.?" Uwais pushed me angrily.

"You have the audacity to ask me that.? After what you just told your wife.? Do you count me in the mentally retarded and physically weak woman.? Trust me I more than that." I threw their cloths into the suitcases. And called the maid for help. He was just standing in the middle of the room staring at me with his hands balled into fist and his jaw tightened.

I moved to the door to leave. "You can go if you want but you can't take my kids."

I turned towards him and folded my hands on my chest. "What did you just say.? Your kids.? They are mine. Mahira David Beckham and Danyal David Beckham. You have no share in that Mr. Malik. Stop living in delusion."

"And you will get the divorce paper from my lawyer till evening. I promise."

"Maha please don't do this. Richard will kill you." his words made me smile.

"As I said I am not a fool. I will kill Richard, not the other way around. I Maha David Beckham will kill Richard."

"You are being delusional.!" Uwais held my shoulder and shook me. "Wake up Maha wake up."

I pushed his hands away from me. "Just wait and watch. You don't know the power of a woman who had lost her love and whose children lost their father." with that I left him and his house.

Loading the suitcase in my car I drove on the roads I never thought I ever will.

**********************

"Wow mumma this house is so cool.!" Mahira said in awe.

"You liked it.?"

"I loved it mumma." my kids were the most understanding and patience.

They hadn't even questioned me anything. I guess they had sensed my uneasiness when I picked them up from the school and that unusual ice cream treat.

"We will living in here mumma.?" Danyal tugged on my dress.

"Yes baby we will. Now come on, I will show you guys your rooms." my eyes moistened when I opened the door of Mahira nursery.

The servants used to clean the house in my absence. Dad made sure no one gets their hand on this house. It was close to my heart. There were so many memories to take in. I had cried for whole two hours when I came in. It was just so overwhelming.

"Mumma there is a cradle..!" Mahira giggled at her paris themed room.

"I loved it mumma. This house is just perfect." she hopped on her bed which I had brought before picking them up.

"You change and rest for a while. I will show Danyal his room." I took him to the room opposite Mahira's.

It was the room we decorated when I was expecting Danyal. We had gone for a neutral green and yellow colour. We had no idea if it will be a girl or boy.

"This is sooo natural.?" he went into the room caressing the walls decorated with trees and flowers.

"You love nature don't you.?" I was kind of scared if he will like it or not. He never got to stay in this room. My heart was bursting with unexplainable feelings.

"Its beautiful mumma." he smiled at me genuinely. I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding.

"Okay you enjoy I will go and take some rest." closing the door behind me I made my way towards our room.

I was shaking as I neared the room. I was about to face my fear. I had never entered into this room. It had haunted me. Living back in his memories, our memories.

Slowly I turned the door knob and closed my eyes as I pushed it open.

My legs gave up and I fell down a gasp left my mouth. Sobbing I sat on the doorway.

"David..!" I whispered his name.

The reality was too painful. There was his stuff laying around. I was too lazy to clean the room at that time. The bed was still in the same mess.

No one was allowed to enter into my room not even for cleaning.

I stood up holding the door and went further into the room. Everything was same as I left.

I went towards the wardrobe and stood infront of the mirror. Our last encounter started to play infront of my eyes making me smile and cry at the same time.

I pushed open the door. His scent hit me making me let out a cry of need. I pulled out one of his shirt and stripped out my cloths I wore his shirt hugging it tight I went to the bed laying on my side I hugged his pillow and covered my body with duvet.

I cried till my eyes felt heavy and his smiling face tempted me to sleep and meet him in my dreams.