Mother Trouble

Maha P.O.V

I had the best sleep of my life last night. Miley had been bugging me for the details.

But the hell, I will ever tell her.

"Traitor." She said as she dugged the fork into the poor scrambled eggs. She was having a breakfast with me today.

"I said 'We did it' isn't it enough for you.!" I was getting annoyed by her constant questions.

"But why can't you just tell me everything in details." she said again making me groan.

"Miley we are over this now. Please don't ask me about it ever again. I am not going to tell you about it no matter what." she glared at me one last time and left the kitchen.

I sighed and decided to leave her alone for sometime. I know she will eventually come around.

David had took my mum with him for her psychologist appointment. He had been looking after her more than me. He always loved her like his own mother.

Finishing my breakfast I decided to take a walk in the garden with Mahira.

Miley had handed her to Sara and my room was locked so I guess Sara had took her into the nursery.

I went upstairs on the first floor to see my baby girl.

As I thought she was indeed in the nursery playing with Sara.

"Hey Sara." I greeted her nanny.

"Hey. I am glad you are here. I need to ask you something." I nodded at her to continue.

"Actually I have a lunch date today with my fiance. So can I go.?" she blushed.

"Awwww. You never told me you are engaged. Anyways you can go and have fun. Its your day off."

"Thank you Maha."

"Anytime girl." I smiled at her and left the room with Mahira in my arms.

"Did you missed us baby.?" I asked her but she looked at me curiously like I am some crazy woman.

"I MISS MY SON. WHOM YOU HAD LURED WITCH .!" a voice boomed into the hall. My head snapped up as I froze on mid stairs.

I never saw her this angry.

"Mrs. Beckham.?" I whispered.

"YES.! AREN'T YOU SHOCKED TO SEE ME.?!" she smiled at me but it was looking more sinister. Everyone started to gather in the hall with confused look etched on their faces.

"Mrs. Beckham, whats wrong.? Why are you talking to me like this.?" I said as I descended the remaining stairs.

"WOW, Now you we are playing dumb.? I never thought you will stoop this low Maha. You broke the last string I had to get my son back.!" she hissed at me.

"What are you talking about.?" I was purely confused by her puzzled questions.

She took some threatening steps towards me. I knew she can't harm me so I stood still.

"You married my son when you knew he was getting engaged.!" she accused me.

"No aunty its not like that. We have our reasons. Please let me explain." but she cut me off.

"What's there to explain.?! I never knew you were this desperate whore. Who will go to any extend to get into the bed with my son." I felt my eyes getting moist. Her words hurted me to the core.

On the other hand I saw Scarlet smirking at me which angered me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OVER HERE.?!" A very angry.

A really very angry David entered into the house. With my shocked mother on wheel chair.

"David. My son." Mrs. Beckham rushed towards him and hugged him but he stood still. His eyes met mine and he pushed his mother away from him.

"What were you saying to her.?" he asked his mother.

"It was her who was speaking foul language with me son. I had just came to check on you both. But she insulted me." my mouth hung open as she started to cry holding David.

"Stop with the nuisance mom please. I heard everything.!" he fisted his hand and pushed her away from him again.

She looked shocked for a moment but composed herself pretty quickly. "So what.? I wanted you to marry the girl we had selected. Everything would have been better if you had married her. You could have stayed with me with us like a family. My husband would have accepted you. But this witch ruined everything." she gritted.

"Really mother.? Is it enough or there is still something else you want to say.?" he started to clap his hands.

Than he went towards the stairs "Ladies and gentlemen I want to introduce you guys to the woman whom I used to call my mother. This woman left me after my father died for another man. She had stopped visiting me because her husband was not a fan of mine. And she never fought for me. The woman over here." he pointed at my mother.

"She cooked food for me. She treated me like her own son. And this girl my wife, she used to bring the food that her mother made for me and used to feed me. Because she knew I will starve myself if she won't make me eat." I had tears in my eyes as I recollected the memories.

" But now here she is. My so called mother. Claiming she want a happy family. But you know what she wants.? Money." everyone gasped including me. Mrs. Beckham's eyes widened.

"What are you saying son.? I love you and I just want you to stay with us." She said.

"Oh please just shut up. I know your motives. The girl you decided to marry me off with. She was actually pregnant with someone else child and she even have some mental problems. Her father is going to pay a huge amount to you guys in exchange of this marriage. Stop playing innocent and leave before I make you to." David had turned his back toward his mother.

I went towards him and stroke his arm in soothing manner.

"You will regret this.! She will leave you one day. Mark my words." she glared at me and left.

"Take mom to her room. Stress is not good for her health. I am going to take shower." with that he left. I turned to my mother and wheeled her into her room with my free hand.

Maids helped her to sit on the bed and I gave her the medicines.

"Take some rest mumma." I kissed her forehead and turned the lights off.

I was about to leave  when "Maha." I stopped and looked back at her.

"Everything will be fine. Just never let him go. He is a gem." I smiled at her.

"I know mum I know."