Happy Birthday Princess

Maha P.O.V

Today everything seemed weird to me. Firstly they had kindly threatened me to not leave my room because there is some important meeting going on. Secondly I had not even saw David for once.

I mean come on man I didn't asked for your kidney.

Its 4 p.m. and now I am getting annoyed by their suspicious behaviour.

One of the maid had brought my breakfast and then lunch. I tried to ask her but she pretended like she is deaf. She didn't even glanced at me.

Damn George and his rules. Don't get me wrong I love him alot but he had ordered servants to not communicate with anyone. They are like walking robot. Heck even robot can talk.

I was so bored I don't even have a damn cell phone. I don't know what my friends had been doing. God I miss them.

Knock on my door brought me back. I got out of my bed lazily unlocking the door.

It was again a maid with a beautiful red gown in her hand. She handed me the gown I gave her a confused look.

She than handed me a neatly folded paper and left. I hate this servant service of this mansion.

Closing the door I went inside and kept the gown on my bed. The gown was so beautiful and of my favourite colour. I decided to read the note first.

Wear this dress and come down in 30 minutes. We have a meeting to attend.

Davidxx

I frowned. What the hell I have to do with that meeting of his.? I decided to get ready because the gown was so tempting.

The gown fits me perfectly hugging my upper body. I did my makeup going for a bold look I had applied a red lipstick. I know its too much to apply a blood red lipstick for a meeting but who cares.? I let my hair down.

"Perfect

"Perfect.!" I smiled at my reflection satisfied with my own skill.

I was already 10 minutes late so without wasting any time I made my way out. The whole corridor was empty. I made my way down. To my utmost surprise. The hall was pitch black.

"Hello...anyone there.?" I called afraid of the darkness.

This was making me lose my shit. I descended the last stair.

"Anyo..." I was cut off mid sentence.

"HAPPPYYYYY BIRRRTTTTHHHHDDDAAAYY MAAAHHHAAA...!!!!" I felt my eyes getting moist I was shivering. The entire hall was decorated with red roses and balloons it was dimly litted by red and white colour lights.

"OH MY GOD.!" I gasped. This was the best birthday surprise I ever had. Everyone was there. Miley, Austin, William, Drake, Hasan, Keith, Troy, Dad (George) and other members. But David was nowhere to be seen. I felt my heart sank. But I didn't let them see they all were looking so happy I can't let my stupid heart hurt all the people present over here.