Knight in shining armour

Maha P.O.V

"I am sorry Maha." I heard Miley sniffing behind me.

"For umpteenth time LeyLey its not your fault. I believe in my Allah. Something will happen I know. I can feel it." I don't know why but I was feeling all positive today.

I had woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Today is the day when my fate will be decided.

I just hope Allah had some better plans for me rather than marrying me off to a rapist.

"You are looking beautiful Maha.!" Miley said as she placed the dupatta on my head.

!" Miley said as she placed the dupatta on my head

The shopping was done earlier this month. I was happy at that time I didn't knew his true face. The dress was my dream dress but the day, today is more like a nightmare.

Miley never asked me about David and I was glad that she didn't. It was about time I have to leave for the venue where this bizarre wedding will gonna take place.

Everyone had already left. So it was just me Miley and Moin. Umaima and her family had went to visit her uncle who was not well. So they can't make it to my so called wedding.

Miley helped me out of my room. My mother had not came to check on me she just ordered Miley to make me get ready.

"Finally..!!" Moin said when he saw us. He kissed me on my cheek.

"You are looking beautiful fatty." he smiled at me. I smacked his head for calling me fat. He just laughed and helped me sit into the backseat.

Miley was about to sit next to me when I said "I want to have the backseat all for myself. So sorry LeyLey." she glared at me as she knew what I was doing. But she had no choice.

"Get in the passenger seat we are getting late." I heard Moin. He was not looking at her but atleast he acknowledged her.

She sighed and sat next to him on the passenger seat. The atmosphere was tense. It was some half hour ride to the venue. I remembered how David drove us to the venue at Moin wedding.

"Guys please turn the radio on. The bride is getting bored in here." Moin just laughed and switched on the radio. But the song made me stiff. It was the same song but in female version. I saw Miley and she was looking at Moin. She too knew hindi. She is a fan of bollywood movies.

The song had just started.

Baahon mein teri aake laga
Mera safar toh yahi tak hai
Tumse shuroo tumpe hi khatam
Meri kahani tumhi tak hai

I closed my eyes as my memories with David started to flash infront of my eyes. A lone tear slipped without my permission. I leaned my head on headrest.

Dil ko jo de raahat si
Tujhmein hai woh khamoshi
Sau baar talash liya khudko
Kuch tere siva na mila mujhko