5

Xiao Lian is now sleeping. Yun Fei is by her side, watching over her.

Princess Yan Da isn't there. She went out to follow her father's orders. Yun Fei studied the girl, brushing off the hair on her face. She's beautiful like her mom. So, you're Yan Da's daughter huh? I wonder who your father is?

He winched. He felt jealousy clambering his heart. He gently stroked the young girl's cheek. He doesn't know why but he could feel unconditional love and protectiveness towards the child.

"I wish you're mine," he whispered. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind of that thought. What the heck was he thinking!? It'll be a big problem if that's the case.

Slowly, he lied down beside the little one. Holding the toddler's hand, he felt his eyes slowly closed. A minute passed, and he was fast asleep.

Xiao Lian's necklace pulsed, it heard the Ice Prince wish and knows that its owner does need a father. So, it glowed once more enveloping the two sleeping figures.

A mark appeared on Xiao Lian's shoulder. The mark that's only found on Ice Princesses, making her the only Princess of the Ice tribe.

Yan Da then entered the room, tired. Honestly, her father is a slave driver but at least he did agree to give her a break. Looking at her bed, she smiled. Eyes softening when she spotted Xiao Lian and Yun Fei on it. Her most important persons.

The next day...

Yun Fei could feel someone pinching his cheek. He frowned. Opening his eyes, he spotted Xiao Lian sitting on his chest. Seeing that he's awake, the child let out a happy giggle. "Pa, you're finally awake!"

"Huh? Pa?" he asked Xiao Lian. The girl smiled, eyes glinting mischievously.

"You are right?" she replied, looking at him hopefully.

"Y- yeah," Yun Fei said. He couldn't say no to those eyes. They were filled with hope and innocence. Now, that you mention it the child's eyes were so blue like his in his true form. That's weird I thought they were red like Yan Das.

"I see that you two are already awake, "a voice said, coming from the tent's entrance.

The little girl's eye lit up when she heard the voice. "Nia!" she happily exclaimed. Quickly getting off her dad, she launched herself at her mother.

Yan Da smiled. Swiftly, catching the energetic girl. "Good morning, Xiao Lian. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes, nia." She answered.

Yun Fei watched the two. He couldn't help but smile. They looked so happy.

Yan Da met his gaze. "Eat breakfast and get ready. The three of us are going to the Dream tribe today." She said, leaving the tent with Xiao Lian.