6

It was exactly night time when they reached the Dream Tribe. It didn't change much the last time that they were there. But today, the tribe was especially vibrant.

It's because the Dream Cather Festival was on going. The houses were decorated with colorful dream catchers with various designs. They were truly gorgeous that the three couldn't help but admire them.

The Dream Catcher festival was the only festival where the Dream Tribe opened their gates to everyone even the fire tribe. So Yan Da didn't have a problem getting in. Though, in order not to be recognize easily from her own tribe she took on her human form. Meaning her hair was pure black and her eyes pure brown.

She also chose to wear a simple red dress. Yun Fei decided to wear red clothes too, matching hers. It has the same style with the one he had previously wore only red. He also decided to wear a golden mask, hiding much of his facial features. Xiao Lian like them was dressed with red clothes and a cute red hat to cover her hair and ears. Luckily for them, most people were wearing the same color as them. So, they easily blended in.

They saw kids playfully chasing each other. A lot of couples, dating. There were also families who were enjoying the festival just like them.

"Ma, Pa, let's try winning something in the booths," said Xiao Lian, excitedly dragging the two towards the booths. Yan Da and Yun Fei laughed as they went along with her.

First, they went to a booth where all you have to do is hit the target using a bow and arrow which was pretty easy for them. Yun Fei won two new toys  for Xiao Lian and a new dress for Yan Da. Next, they went to a painting booth where their family portrait was painted. And so on...

They were really having a great time even Yun Fei. He felt like he belonged there with them – Yan Da and Xiao Lian. If only time could be frozen, he thought.