16

The next day...

All are gathered in the throne room. Shi gasped in surprise when he saw his Ge and the tribe leaders.

He looked at Yan Da questioningly. Yan Da shook her head. She has no clue as to what's going on too.

The Ice Queen and Ice King then entered the throne room. Everyone bowed, greeting them.

"Greetings everyone. It is good to see you all. You're all here because I want to tell you the good news." The Ice King said, looking at them.

"The Ice and Fire tribes are now allies. The war between us is finally over."

The people in the throne room were silent. Did they just hear him right?

The Ice King smiled, noticing their disbelief.

"I understand your wariness and disbelief. But the alliance is real this time. As a proof, Flame and I made a decision. My son, Prince Ying Kong Shi and his daughter, Fire princess Yan Da are now officially engaged."

The people gaped, surprised at the announcement. Looking at the two. Yan Da and Shi froze looking at each other.

"Yes! Mama and Papa are getting married!" a voice then exclaimed from the door, breaking the silence. Everyone then saw a blur  tackling Shi and Yan Da into the ground.

The couple laughed catching the energetic child. The other people who don't know the child stared at her curiously.

The three then stood up. Shi carrying Xiao Lian. He then looked at Yan Da. Yan Da nodded, holding his hand.

The two then went in front.

"Everyone, since we are all gathered here now. I want you to meet Xiao Lian. Our daughter." Shi stated.

The one who knew smiled and cheered. The others after recovering from their shock congratulated the two.

Xiao Lian then was officially crowned as the Princess of the three realms.

__________________________________

The day of the marriage...

Yan Da couldn't stop smiling. Finally, the time has come. She's getting married!

She is still at her room. A quick fix here and there and she'll be ready.

"Yan Da," a voice called out from the door.

Seeing who it was, the fire princess smiled.

"You look beautiful."

Yan Da grinned. A bit teary eyed. "Father," she then said hugging the man in front of her.

King Huo Yi smiled, returning her hug.

"Thank you." Yan Da said sincerely, meeting his gaze.

"No need to thank me. I saw how happy you are with him and Xiao Lian. Yan Da, you are my beloved daughter." He said, kissing her on the forehead.

"Now let me help you with that."

Yan da giggled, giving her father her crown.

Meanwhile with Shi...

Shi let out a deep breath.

"Nervous?" Ka Suo asked entering the room.

Shi chuckled. "Yeah. This is finally happening."

Ka Suo smiled seeing the happiness in his younger brother's eyes.

"I'm glad. Relax. You're getting married to the person you love." Ka Suo said, shaking his head.

"What?" Shi asked.

"It's just that I can't believe that you are getting married first."

Shi laughed. "Then move brother. Be more honest with your feelings."

Ka Suo laughed. "I'll do my best. See you later then," He said, spotting Lotus coming over.

Seeing his mom, Shi's smile became wider. "Mother!"

Lotus smiled, hugging her son. "Congratulations sweetheart."

She said, giving him a once over.

"Thanks mom." Shi said. "Where's Xiao Lian?"

"She's with Princess Lan Shang and Li Luo. Are you ready?"

Shi sighed, nodding.

"Let's go then," she said.

__________________________

The wedding was held in the garden of cherry blossoms. The sun was shining brightly but not too hot to make the people uncomfortable.

Cherry blossoms were slowly falling to the ground. Making the atmosphere more surreal. Everyone is excited. This marriage meant a lot to them.

It signifies the peace among the tribes, the end of war and the start of something good.

To Shi and Yan Da this is the moment they've been waiting for. They don't have to hide their love and fear the future. They can finally show it to all and face the future together and beside each other.

Yan Da's POV

Finally, the wedding started. The audience stood up. All eyes were on me. Making me more nervous. Fortunately, my father is by my side. He became my strength. If not for him, I'm probably on the ground right now making a fool of myself.

The music started.

Not sure if you know this

But when we first met

I got so nervous

I couldn't speak

Slowly, I walked down the aisle.

In that very moment

I found the one and

My life had found its

Missing piece

Up ahead, I saw him. Standing there, waiting for me.

Ying Kong Shi, my heart whispered.

So as long as I live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white

Meeting his eyes, I could see tears in them. I bit my lip, chuckling. I feel like I'm about to cry too.

And from now 'til my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white

At the end of the aisle, father hugged me tightly before placing my hand on Ying Kong Shi's. I even heard him say, "Take Care of her."

Goodness, I couldn't stop smiling.

In front of the officiate, Shi and I stood as a couple.

"Dearly beloved we are now gathered...."

____________________________

After the wedding and celebration, the two were now in their room.

Happily holding each other close.

"I love you." Yan Da said, kissing Shi on the lips.

Shi smiled, responding. "I love you too." He replied, holding her closer to him.

The End.

Song: Beautiful in White by Westlife