15

Ka Suo needing a time by himself went to the bay near the Mermaid Palace. He felt useless. He can no longer use his powers.

Looking at the wide ocean, he sighed. Is there really no chance for peace between us and the fire tribe?

"Deep thoughts?" a voice he knew so well asked from behind .

Quickly turning around, he faced the fire prince .

"What are you doing here?" He asked eyes narrowing.

The fire prince just smirked. "Relax. I didn't come here to fight but to deliver a message."

Ka Suo relaxed a bit hearing the honesty in his voice. "What is it?"

"Before that, here." Shuo Gang said, throwing a bottle of potion at him.

Ka Suo caught it, studying the potion.

"If you drink that, your powers will return and you'll be fully healed. I understand if you don't believe me but I came here in peace."

Ka Suo looked at him still skeptical. However, he can't feel any malicious intent coming from the prince in front of him. Looking at the potion, he then opened it and drank the whole bottle.

Not long, he felt his body pulsed. It was quite painful but he felt his energy swirled. His power returning and his internal injuries healing.

"Feeling better?" Shuo Gang asked, seeing the color on Ka Suo's face return.

The Ice Prince nodded.

"Let's begin the talk then." Shuo Gang stated.

_____________________

Meanwhile, in the Ice Palace...

King Huo Yi sealed the throne room. It would be good if someone entered the room while he talks to the Ice King and the Ice Queen.

Gathering his energy, he removed his control on the two.

"Hou Yi!" The Ice King immediately said attacking him. Flame smirked skillfully dodging it. He then returned the attack making the Ice King crouch into the ground. The Queen quickly went to her husband's side, looking at Flame hatefully.

"Calm down," Flame said. "I didn't release you two just to fight you."

Standing, the Ice Rulers then asked. "What do you want?"

Flame smirked, meeting their eyes. "A pact between our tribes."

"What!?" exclaimed the two in disbelief.

"You heard me. I want to end the war between our tribes."

"What made you change your mind?" the Ice King asked.

"Let's just say I realized some things. Besides, this war had been going on for too long. I just want it to stop. Don't tell me that you two still want to continue it?"

The Ice King and the Ice Queen looked at each other. "What's the catch?"

"There's no catch. More like something to make the alliance of our tribes stronger."

"What is it?" The Queen asked.

Flame smiled, stating what it is.

_________________________

Night time...

With the family.

Xiao Lian was already sleeping. After tucking her in, the two went to the room's balcony.

"Thanks," Yan Da said.

"What for?"

"Spending the time with us today. She really missed you."

Shi smiled. "I did too. I missed you both." He said, looking at her.

Yan Da returned his gaze, smiling. She then went closer to him, hugging him. Shi's eyes soften putting his arms around her.

The two then were quiet just staring at the mountains in front of them. Enjoying the silence around them.

No words are needed. They're both happy to see and hold each other like this again. Even if it's only for a short time. They both treasure this moment.Imprinting it deep in their hearts.