Chapter 1: Kidnapped

I sat down on the floor, processing how to get out of the predicament I had wedged myself into. I bit my lip and peered up over the bins I was hiding behind, two tall and well-built masked figures stalked back and forth like hungry dogs trying to sniff me out. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my panicking heart as I slowly lowered myself back into my hiding place, wondering if they could hear me. I ran my fingers through my long brown hair, my blue eyes pooling up with thick, salty tears as I bit my lip harder causing it to bleed and the metallic, salty liquid flowed freely into my mouth, making me gag. What are you going to do now? He hissed.

{Three weeks earlier...}

I was walking down the dark sidewalk, my life had gone straight to hell as I jammed my hands deeper into my thick, dark blue hoodie's pockets. First my house had caught on fire and completely burned down with all of my belongings in it then my job had lost business here and had to move halfway across the country, and that was just amazing according to my luck. I didn't have any way to pay for any sort of transportation to Tennessee and even if I could I had no where to stay there until I got on my feet so that option was immediately ruled out completely from my mind.

I shivered as the chilly air finally seemed to affect me and chilled my skin. This wasn't the first time I've been left alone on the streets to fend for myself, but it had been a while since then and I had started getting my hopes up that finally something in my life was going right. But then again that was when I had a roof over my head and a way of working so I could have that shelter and clothes on my back. My stomach growled and ached desperately wanting food. My house had burned down a month ago, taking all of my belongings with it to ashes. But that wasn't why I was starving mainly... it was because I had flat out refused to eat unless if I had gotten a major headache from not eating and I couldn't take it anymore.

I didn't feel like I had the right to eat, that I didn't have the right to have a house, or to work, or to even live. To have a family or people who care about me, none of that I deserved. I didn't even know how I had gotten my job, I didn't even have a basic education for crying out loud! And the reason for that was because of what happened to my family during the small amount of time I had attended the building that should have been called Hell instead. All that bullshit had led me here, to where I was walking now. Only if I didn't listen to them. I sighed as I quickened my steps to slip into the dark alleyway that was approaching me as a white, creepy van looking van slowly rolled down the street.

I shuddered as the van slowly passed by, the news station had been flocking on and on about how unsafe it was to be out alone at night due to some dangerous kidnappers lurking around in the dead of night. Once the van had passed, I waited for a few moments before slowly crawling out of the darkness and turning the other way to walk. I liked walking at night a lot. It helped to clear my mind when it was scrambled with thoughts and it mostly helped to calm my frantic nerves. Life... I pondered to myself. Just a stupid rule book that loves getting hits and kicks on people like me. I hissed to myself angrily.

I was to wrapped up in my thoughts to hear the steady set of creeping footsteps behind me until a fat, black gloved hand wormed its way over my mouth. A dirty, blood soaked cloth came with it that had some sort of chemical completely drenching it was laid over my mouth, making me gag and sputter. tears from gaging rolled down my face as my world softly began to grow darker and I felt weaker and weaker until i slowly collapsed in the figure's lanky arms. 

I can't place any pictures at the top like any normal book so they will be down here instead for all chapters

I can't place any pictures at the top like any normal book so they will be down here instead for all chapters. BYEE!!!

~SeaB has left the building!

Alone Complete On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara