Chapter 11: Dreams

"Multicolored eye freak!" "Psycho!" "Straight Jacket Mcgee!" "You should be locked away in a place for lunatics, not in a school which is a place for NORMAL people!" This is what I heard every. Single. Day. And I was frankly growing sick and tired of hearing it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Thankfully I had my family to keep me going. If I didn't have my little twin siblings, my older brother Connor, my older sister Mabel, and my parents I wouldn't be alive anymore, they were what was keeping me going since I didn't have any friends. I wasn't related to them at all, they adopted me into the family when I was four years old after my parents decided they didn't want me anymore because I was a freak. Just like everyone else said I was. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down and ignored the other children taunting me. I lowered my head and avoided eye contact as I quickened my pace until I reached the inside of the school.

"How was school today kids?" Destiny asked us we entered the house, setting our bookbags on the table and sitting down in the wooden chairs. "Good." All three of us said in unison, and I was the only one lying. Both my older siblings had friends and no one ever tormented them, heck even the twins who were just in daycare but yet they had each other. Bruises lingered up and down my arms and sides from the school bullies while the teachers just stood there and watched, some snickering and some actually laughing. "That's good loves. Mabel can you pick up the twins from daycare?" Destiny asked, walking over to us and setting down a plate full of spaghetti in front of each of us. "Sure mom." She said, pulling her fork that had a bunch of spaghetti on it and put in into her mouth. Connor did the same leaving me hesitant before eating. I hated eating, it made me feel...weird. I was already fat enough and that I was just wasting it to fuel my pathetic,useless body...But if I didn't eat then everyone would get suspicious. I ate a little more than half of my plate before cleaning up and taking my bookbag with me to my room before sneaking into the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and headed straight for the toilet. I lifted up the lid and jammed two fingers down my throat, making my gag reflexes kick in and soon I was throwing up my dinner.

My body started to shake and I felt myself grow a little pale and lightheaded. "I hope no one heard me." I mumbled softly, grabbing a paper towel and wiping my mouth before wading it up and throwing it in the toilet before I flushed it. I washed my hands and headed to my room.

"28 year old Destiny Lowlocks and husband 30 year old Mark Lowlocks were killed in a drive by shoot out. The shooter and driver had been caught by the police and their motives for killing the young couple was because they were against the couple's mentally ill son attended the nearby public school." The news anchor said to the off screen cameras. "I-I'm not mental..." I sobbed being comforted by Connor. "Hey it's okay, it's not your fault bubba. There are some really sick people out there." My older brother said softly, hugging me close to him. Connor cradled me in his arms, allowing me to cry in his chest. "I-I'm so sorry Connor. It's all my fault!" I whispered softly, my eyes draining tears like a heavy rain storm.

"Mabel...." I muttered, It was a a few weeks after she had killed herself and now I was sitting alone in a small apartment out of some pity of an elderly woman, I even dropped out of school knowing that the torment would only get worse. I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes and stared sadly at the wall. The cops had taken the twins and placed them in foster care, I on the other hand had called the cops and left as soon as I hung up and the woman on the other side of the line said that the authorities were coming shortly. I just couldn't stay with that family anymore. I already caused them enough trouble. First I got their parents killed then Mabel and Connor. I wasn't going to screw up the twins lives anymore than I already did. "I am such a screw up on so many levels...." I whispered to myself, tears thickly pooling down my face. "I hate myself." I sobbed quietly and tucked myself deeper into a ball. "It should have been me... It should have been me every single time..." I muttered.

" I muttered

1-6-2017

Another short chapter, how many in a row is that? I don't know... But yeah this is kind of a flashback in the form of a dream into Bryce's childhood explaining why he doesn't have a family. Well it's late, I'm tired and Wattpad is kinda being a jerk right now and not wanting to work so I'm just going to leave this at that. Bye guys!

~SeaB has left the building.