Epilogue

No-one's view

"So, why did you kill Justin? And why was he after me?" Bryce asked as the cops hauled away the two dead bodies and arrested another man. A third male was shaking and shifted from foot to foot as the man being placed under arrest snarled at him. "You're a pathetic bitch selling us out you hear me! Pathetic!" The man screeched as he was thrown in the car and the sheriff drove off with him banging on the window with hand cuffs still shouting curse words. "Well you see, we've secretly busted him for working as an insider with those kidnappers, though we haven't actually found out where the base is." Aaron sighed before gesturing to the shaking male. "He actually was supposedly apart of them but he works on our side. He's gonna take us to the base where all the victims were. The man died on the sidewalk is the one who had it out for you. His name is Austin Kovher. Does that name sound familiar?" Aaron asked and I tilted my head to the right to think. "Yeah, he was my sister's boyfriend before she killed her self." I answered after a moment of thinking. "Hmm..... Now that makes sense why he had an eye on you." He said, rubbing his chin. "Um, hey wasn't there three dead bodies, not two?" I asked quickly noticing that only two were removed from the house and now the ambulance was about to leave. "Yeah, you're right.... Hey!" Aaron called over the assistance ambulance. "Did you remove three bodies or two?" He asked curiously. "Um, only two. Why?" The young female asked, frowning as she seemed confused. "There was suppose to be three." Aaron said, frowning as well. "Sorry sir, we only found two." She said before walking away and climbed into the back of the ambulance and the squad drove off, it's sirens wailing off in the distance.

"4 weeks later"

Warren apparently had been the "third" body and he had managed to slink away back to the base. He was going to relocate the other people he had helped kidnapped but thanks to Zen Warren was now in jail, serving a life sentence and everyone who had been kidnapped and tortured where now recovering in the nearby hospital. Safe and sound from that nightmare. And now Bryce lives with Aaron who treats him as if he was like his little brother. And Bryce was never truly alone again.......

2-6-2018

I know, I know it's a terrible ending but anyways..... Alone is complete! :) Thank you for sticking with this poorly written and boring story. Hopefully Demon's Raid will be better. Also not sure if I was gonna do a part two to this book or not. Eh anyways I'm sure no one will read it. Bye guys, I'm gonna go get me some chocolate milk now!

~SeaB has left the building.