Chapter 6: Help

"Hello." I said, tightening my grip on the small figure's arm. My night vision scanned the squirming figure up and down slowly and carefully. I noticed that the young male was fully equipped with two loaded, hand held guns, four small hunting knives, and he had a com-link lodged in his right ear. I could tell that the heart of the smaller male was drumming loudly and heavily as anxiety started to course through him. "GET OFF!" The young one spat, using his full force to swing his leg backwards and shooting his limn forward, scoring a direct kick on my left knee cap, causing me to collapse temporarily on the metallic colored, tiled, floor, yet still managing to keep my grasp locked on the stranger. "Hey! Why don't we act like civilized human beings instead of you acting like a little know it all punk and getting yourself hurt." I warned him, seeing the blood gushing from his shoulder due to a direct bullet entry that pierced a vein and most likely shattering a part of a bone as it ripped out of the backside of his shoulder. " I said let go of me!" The boy said in a panicked tone. It was as if he was desperately trying to please someone or get something done and over with. "I'm only going to let go of you if you promise to be civil and not hit me again." I stated, not budging from my stern statement. I kept my tone calm because if I showed him any emotion he could potentially use it to his advantage. I kept a straight face even when the boy curled his left hand into a fist and reeled it back, sending it flying forward to pop me in the mouth. I chuckled as the puny blow barely even fazed me. "Cute." I said as I instinctively grabbed his fist as he tried to reel it back again with my free hand so I could stand up. I could tell that the anxiety in the boy was heavily increasing and I didn't want him to pass out before I got my answers out of him. "I need you to calm down so you don't faint on me." I instructed in a flat tone of voice. I've done this procedure so many countless times and every single time no matter how stubborn or freaked out the person was, they always answered me and followed everything I instructed them to do exactly as I said.

"Why? Just so you can get answers out of me? No thanks, I'm done being used just for laughs or answers then being tossed aside as if I was never important!" The minor hissed still squirming as he tried to get away from me. "You know I bet it's way past your curfew kid. Just cooperate with me and the sooner you can go home to your parents." I told him, hoping to spark some common sense in him. The reason why I could tell that he was still a child was by the pitch of his voice, the way he looked, and by his height. "Well then it's going to be a very long night sir." The child growled. "Because I'm not saying a single word to match your questions!" He hissed and I only shrugged. "Alright fine by me." I said, grabbing both his wrists with one hand and using my other hand to press the button on my com-link. " Hey Justin, I'm going to need a pair of restraints and a holding cell ready in ten." I ordered strictly, waiting for the kid to stop fighting and finally calm down.

After a few minutes the coy calmed his nerves long enough for me to let him go. "Now can we talk?" I asked him, crossing my arms flatly over my chest. "You really are stupid!" The boy spat, darting away from me and quickly out the door and disappearing into the large crowd.

I softly giggled to myself as I disappeared into the large crowd full of rich people, a little mused with the man's stupidity. I swiftly made my way out of the building and out into the night.

I was far away from Wes Sinslee's building, taking the long route back to those sickos base just in case if that moron from before or anyone else tried to follow me. I thought that I would be able able to have a nice, quiet, and calming walk back to be able to think about what just happened tonight and clear my mind when a loud beeping noise that quickly became obnoxious, so without thinking I pushed the small red button on the com-link that was placed in my ear. "What?" I snapped into the earpiece, awaiting an answer. "I'd watch your tone if I were you. Wouldn't want to endure a punishment when you return now would you?" The deep, raspy voice which made my skin crawl echoed in my ear, forever implanting itself in my brain. " I think I've already endured a fine punishment." I stated in a thin, flat tone, my lips creasing downwards into a darkening scowl as I reported a false tale of events that happened tonight in my head. "Oh really and how so?" The man asked. humming a soft nursery rhyme which name had escaped me at that moment in time. I would have had found that rhyme quite soothing and comforting at this time if only the man humming it didn't make his take of it sound so demented. I shuddered and calmly forced myself to answer his questions. " An armed man with an assault rifle managed to snag a shot to my right shoulder." I explained coolly as I lengthened my stride slightly to pass a man who I presumed to be drunk so he wouldn't get involved in my conversation. "I see. Did anything else occur? Did anyone else who shouldn't have been there arrive to confront you?" Once more with questions he asked. In all due respect sir." I said in an obedient manner. " Oh, sir. I like that title. Continue." He hummed once more, his drastically increasing ego was now extending to an alarmingly large rate which I could sense from where I was at. " In all due respect sir." I repeated myself before continuing. "I'd rather discuss tonight's events with you in person so that way no-one will be able to intrude on us. If that is alright with you." I asked, slowly trying to worm my way into the man's head and win his trust. I heard his fingernails drumming against his wooden desk in the background, I also heard him grunt in frustration as he thought about what he wanted to do in regards to my asking. " Fine, but it seems that you are taking a while to return. Why are you stalling?" The egotistical man demanded answer after answer. "In case if someone tried following me back." I said, growing annoyed with people asking me question after question. "Smart boy you truly are. In fact that's mainly the only thing you have going for you isn't it? It's such a negative that you're stubbornly defiant." The man said, sighing falsely. " It's a down yes, perfect for me." I stated sarcastically as I turned down a dark alley, coming to a stop as I saw Warren's dark figure appeared in front of me. " I'm glad we can come to a head on one thing dear boy." The man said. "I apologize sir but I must go. I'm with Warren now." I said recieving a quick okay from the unknown figure before signing off the com-link's frequency and shutting it off before following Warren who stood up from his seat on the metal barrel that was leaning against the wall, as he started to walk away in the darkness.

Warren shoved me forward as he pushed the door to his boss's office. "Sit bitch." He commanded me, his grip tightened into a death grip on my shirt. " I'm not a dog you can leash and drag around." I spat, glaring at him with fiery eyes. "I would show respect to Warren. After all he is your hierarchy." The masked figure who still revealed nothing about himself to me other than his massive ego to me. I swerved my head to look directly forward instead of looking to the side to see Warren in my line of sight. " Why should I? He doesn't respect me." I pointed out, feeling a sharp pain roll through my right shoulder once more. I yelped in pain as Warren dug his finger deeper into my bullet wound from behind and twisted it around, tattering my flesh and causing the blood stream that had thankfully stopped flowing, sputter again and a small trickle started flowing once more from my wound. I gritted my teeth as the hurting world of mine grew fiery. "That's why kid. I don't have to respect you nor will I ever respect you." The bitch said, a sadistic grin marked his face. " You're a bitch!" I spat, a glob of spit hit my face and made me cringe in disgust. Ugh... Disgusting... I cringed, feeling my body shake in anger and from the pain that Warren had just reawoken. 

11-30-2017

11-30-2017

Woohoo! Two chapters in different books in one day! To be honest I didn't think I would be able to finish this chapter today or this week. Well here you guys go, it's a bit shorter than what it originally was going to be. Now chapter seven will be made up of what chapter six originally was going to have in it or however you want to put it. Byee guys!!! :)

~SeaB has left the building.