Author's Note

1-4-2017

Hey guys, this is an idea I came up with a while ago but I haven't had the time to tell you guys about it nor did I think about it :/ Sooo yeah... here it is!

I call it a Quick Type....

What is a Quick Type you may ask and you might wanna go and look up the definition well here's the definition.

QuickType is a predictive text application that uses natural language processing and machine learning to improve its accuracy and usefulness. ... It is designed to make the soft keyboards on Apple mobile devices more user-friendly by gathering and analyzing text whenever the end user types in a blank field. 

Now here's MY definition of Quick Type.

Quick Type- A Quick Type is where the writer takes a chunk of their writing and types it so that way they can have it for if they need to copy and paste or if they want to check a word and proofread it. Quick Type is also where you can send a chunk of writing in for submission. You must also have the date of when you typed it somewhere in your Quick type. A summary of what the story is about or going to be about would be appreciated and the reason why you sent me your quick type submission is necessary. Example, you want it proofread, published to get your work noticed, want feedback, or just want me to read it. 

Here's the rules for it though.

1.Your Quick Type can be a maximum of 8 paragraphs and you can send me up to 5 or 6 Quick Types depending on how long your Quick Types are. 

2. You have to email me through Wattpad saying you want me to read a Quick Type and you can send me a link, a picture, or you can type it over messaging Wattpad.

3. If I can't get to yours immediately, don't be rude about it and just be patient. I will get to yours as soon as I can, but I also have a life to do as well. And if you send more than one Quick Type, I might not be able to get to yours right away if there are more ahead of yours. I will go through them in the order that I get them.

4. If you want it proofread, feedback of if you would like me to post it in a chapter in this book let me know when you email me and tell me if you want your name in the Quick Type. I'll do my best to proofread and to give you any feedback. 

Well that's all the rules I have for this little thing. It's most likely going to flop which is why I haven't posted it yet, my lack of self confidence to help people out holds me back from a lot of things, but anyways.... BYE GUYS!!!!

~SeaB has left the building!