Chapter 16: Meeting the team part 2

No-one's view

The three agents had hostility flowing through them as Natalie and Cole made small talk with the quiet teen. "So where's your parents at kid?" Justin sneered only to have Cole smack him on the back of his head. "Ow!" Justin hissed venomously. " Pay back!" Cole snickered as Natalie scowled. " You honestly should know better than to blurt out questions like that! It could be a highly personal subject!" She hissed. " No, no it's fine honest!" Bryce piped up. " You don't have to defend him." Natalie scowled as she turned away from her teammate harshly. "No, no it's fine. To answer your question, I don't have parents." Bryce said rubbing his neck nervously, biting his lip as he knew what was going to happen next. " I'm sorry." Both Cole and Natalie said in unison, sad looks plastered onto their faces. " It's fine, really it is." Bryce squawked as the two shook their heads and said no it's not. Bryce sighed as the conversation got more and more deeper and soon he had explain what he had explained to Aaron about his past.

" That's deep." Cole said softly, sadness filling his eyes. " Please don't make a big deal out of this." Bryce said softly as Natalie swamped him in a quick but warm hug. Bryce just stayed quiet but let her hug him. " Well since you voluntarily told us about your past, I guess it's only fair for us to share as well." Cole said as Natalie released Bryce from her hug, bobbing her head up and down in agreement. " Yeah sounds fair." She hummer as she looked from Bryce to Cole to Justin. " So who wants to go first?" She asked as Justin stood up. " You two can tell some random kid off of the streets everything about your personal life. I on the other hand am not stupid!" He snarled as he scowled before leaving the room quite rudely and abruptly. " Again just ignore him." Natalie hummed, rolling her eyes at Justin's little outburst. " No honestly it's fine." Bryce said feeling as he if he was treading on their friendship. "Well we wanna share though, Nat wanna go first?" Cole asked looking at her. " You can if you want." She said, folding her hands neatly over her lap. "Alright, hmm. Honestly I'm a pretty boring person." Cole said. " I grew up an only child with a single and divorced mother. I lived here all of my life and majored in college for mathematics and how I even ended up here is a mystery even to me." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Justin's the same way. Our moms were friends so we knew each other at a young age." He grabbed a water bottle and twisted the cap off, quickly taking a drink before turning to Natalie. "Your turn." He said.

"Well, my mom died when I was three and my dad remarried to a woman who had three sons from a previous marriage who were all older than me." She started. "I grew up and went to school and majored in computer, tech science and forensic science. You can tell the rest." She said with a smile.

" She said with a smile

2-1-2018

( 2 cents) My boyfriend just wanted to give you guys his two cents. :)

Also, I was too lazy to make this one huge chapter so that's why chapter 15 was split into two parts, but anyway enjoy the small backstories. I know this chapter was kinda boring. :/ Sorry about that but anyways..... BYEEE!

~SesB has left the building.