Chapter 2: Situations

My head slowly began to grow worse as it ached. I slowly forced my heavy eyes open as I took a moment to let my eyes adjust to the dark room, my throat burned and I felt colder than normal. My teeth chattered as my hands ran over my bare arms. Confused I looked down to see that I had been striped of my hoodie and my shirt. Quickly I scanned myself over to make sure that the rest of my clothes were on.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief at the sight of my pants still clinging to my body. My socks and worn out shoes were missing, leaving my bare flesh exposed to the cold air. My teeth chattered and my hands ran up and down my icey temperature skin of my arms and shoulders. As my hands grazed my skin I could feel my fingertips brush against old scars and wounds. I frowned as my left index finger tip gently ran over a fresh wound. It was extremely dark where I was so my eyes couldn't see how bad the wound was.

I grunted at how painful the wound stung even at the most gentle touch. "Shit." I mumbled, wishing that there was a tiny sliver of light so my eyes could see my wound and surroundings. I sighed and carefully manage to feel my way through the darkness, stumbling as I carefully felt around for the wall and making sure there was nothing around me as I felt an area for me to sit, before sinking onto the ground. I held my fingers over the fresh wound, applying some pressure. I could feel the rough texture of torn away and ripped flesh. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep.

11-4-2017
Sorry for the short chapter guys, they will get get better and longer I promise!

SeaB has left the building!