V : Crimson

I'm yours to keep,
                              And i'm yours to lose.

.
.
.

    I was still dumbfounded but Mr.Parker chose to sat at one of the table, it took us a while to realize he had become one of our costumers.

I hesitated if i should grab a menu for him or not, but i was pushed aside by Charlene.

   "He's mine." She whispered, of course a girl like her would want someone like him.

   Charlene put menu on the table with the smile she thought she could steal mens heart, but Mr. Parker weren't even look at her, in fact, he looked at me.

   "Not you."

   "What do you mean, sir?" She asked.

   "Not you. Her." He jerked his face at me. "I want her to take my order."

   "..." Charlene said nothing, even from behind I knew she was mad, real mad. And i'm going to get in trouble with this. But finally she said. "Of course! (Y/n) sweetie! Come take out customer order!" She fake smiled it out.

I stared at Mr.Parker, his eyes were daring me to come closer, so i did. I walked towards him and put the menu in front of him.

   "Um...Welcome to Caulfield's. Have you eaten here before?" I tried to keep it normal, but with all eye on us, it was hard.

   He smirked, i go crimson. He got that power over me again. "No. I actually came here for someone so important, I own her an apology."

   "Oh... Well, What would you like to try?"

   "Fried shrimp with fries on the side." He said, i was pretty sure he won't even touch the food, it's not his style anyway.

  "Good choice, hm... what would you like to drink?"

   "What's your advice?"

   "We have coke..." I said, he smiled, he probably only drink expensive wine, but we didn't even have a beer at the time.

   "Alright." He nodded, crossed his arms, his eyes were still on my face.

   "So... Fried shrimp with fries and coke it is."

   "That's right."

   I walked away to the kitchen, i exhaled it out immediately after i escape his sights. God, I couldn't breathe, those eyes were so possessive and protective. He really did came here to apologize me, how come i became someone so important?

   "That's Spider-man when we were younger." Harrison talked to me, he was watching the whole thing from the kitchen.

   "He retired. Now it's Mr.Parker." I told him, gave him Peter's order.

   "You call him that?" He asked sharply, he look angry.

   "We all have to." I said. "Make sure to cook very well, I don't want to disappoint him."

   He didn't reply, I guessed he didn't like Mr.Parker. I sneaked out from the back, saw Charlene trying to get his attention, he shook his head, stared outside the window, wish I'd known what he was thinking.