XXIII : Linen

Before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.

.
.
.

You put Peter on Charlene's bed. You expect something unicorn or barbie pink but it's just a linen sheets. Blood changed it color. Peter is even more pale and unconscious.

You walked out of the room. "Shut up!" You yelled at the bathroom where Charlene has been crying in there for over 10 minuets.

"Hey... Are you sure we just going to lock her in there?"

"Don't pay any attention to her, that's all she wants. Jason, i need you to go out there and buy me a bandage, medical supplies, anything to heal the wound."

"Is that a good idea? Leaving you here?"

"No one knows you're with me and Peter. They won't notice a thing. Tell whatever shop you find out there that you buy these stuff just to fill up the medicine box so you won't be suspicious." You handed him the money.

"That is Charlene's money."

"Spend it as much as you like. Buy us foods too."

Jason nodded, he decided to change to some clothes in Charlene's house since his shirt is covered up in Peter's blood. He found a hoodie, might belong to a guy that Charlene once hooked with.

He headed out and you went back to the room with a towel and a cold water.

Peter Parker slowly opened up his tired eyes. He saw a girl walking towards him.

"Hey..." You said softly, sat down next to the bed. Brushed off his messy hair from his eyes.

"Where are we..?" He asked, you can barely hear this voice.

"Charlene's house. Can you believe it?" You touched his cheeks. He has a fever, his skin was burning red, his sweats dropped down his neck.

"She agreed on this?"

"I don't think she will but I don't really care. She is locked in the bathroom."

"No way." Exhaustedly, He chuckled.

The room was then left quiet, he close his eyes and you stared at his face. For a little while, it almost feels peaceful, like a normal couple in a normal house.

He opened his eyes once again, trying to find a comfortable position for his would. He looked at you who was staring, he knew you had something in your mind.

"What is it?"

"What happened in there?" You asked, voice as soft as his.

   He didn't look like he wanted to tell you about it. "She told me to leave you and be with her."

   "She's still in love with you?"

   "I guess...? If not just for the sake of business."

   "I knew it."