XXX : Carmine

Torna' Tornado' Baby oh you blow my mind'
Ya' Tell me wait' Wait on ya'

.
.
.

Your pov

My eyes were so heavy to lifted, and even when i managed to do so everything was blurry. Yet I recalled everything that happened and how I ended up here so fast.

"Oh..For god's sake..." I groaned. I felt something between angry and nervous, why did they had to took me here, and why tonight? It could've all been okay again.

My arms were tied up behind my back, my legs were roped together sitting in this chair. I tried to get loose but it only hurts more and more. My hair fall onto my face as i look up to the door that has just opened.

Very familiar face walked in.

"Nora...?"

She looked exactly as herself when she was working for Peter. Tied up her hair neatly, wearing pearl necklace and a long sleeve dress. The only difference was a scars of a bullet wound on her legs that i shot her.

"Ms (L/n)." She smiled, a couple people followed her from behind, a guy holding plates of many, many kinds of knives got me panicked.

"What are you doing? The government agreed to your safety that you told the truth."

"That was just me avoiding your bullets, do you really think i would just betray my own people for your little favor?" She smiled again.

   "I thought you were better, my false, i see." I said, still trying to get loose.

   "And another companion you might want to know." She said, introducing a new person who joined this room.

   Liz Allen.

   "Oh just fucking great, what a perfect combo."

   At this point i just don't give a crap about my language anymore, with Liz's grin and a knives set on my side, i know exactly what is going to happen to me.

   I know this will happen at some point, being his love one and incapable of protecting myself will get me to the classic kidnapping and end up getting tortured. But I didn't expect this to happen right after an hour we finally get back together like can god please give us a break.

   "Can you just kill me quickly then?" I dared, watch upon Liz with fierce look. "What would cutting me up with these knives will help you anything? Revenge? You don't even love him Liz."

   Nora was the one replying instead. "Oh, you're seeing this the wrong way my sweet girl. We never wanted to kill you."

   "What then?" I asked. Noticed Liz picked up some blade to play, probably will end up on my skin.

   "You are just a bait, we are going to kill Peter Parker." She replied.

|
|
|

Parker's pov

   "Can you please stop walking around, Peter?" Tony complained but i was too stress out to do so. What a fool i am, should have known this will not be any safer than before.