XXXII : Pale

Gave you guys a hint since the beginning, did you guys see it coming? 😚

And stop spoiling the others in my comment section for Thor's sake i had to deleted them one by one i told you not to spoil I feel so bad that some people got spoiled by the comments in my fanfic when i tried so hard not to spoil anything in the s...

And stop spoiling the others in my comment section for Thor's sake i had to deleted them one by one i told you not to spoil I feel so bad that some people got spoiled by the comments in my fanfic when i tried so hard not to spoil anything in the story

#ThanosDemandsYourSilence Please STAPH

|
|
|

Nobody but you' body but me' body but us'
Body's together.

|
|
|

The surgery went well.

The team has moved her to Tony's hospital in the town. The doctor confirmed you will be fine, the only thing they have to wait was for you to wake up. Peter decided to went to the VIP section and sip some alcohol to wait for the Nurses to get you clean, when Tony walked in.

   "..." Peter looked at Tony.

   "..." Tony looked at Peter.

   "..." Peter looked at Tony.

   "We have a lot to discuss." Tony said.

   "No shit." Peter said.

   He poured vodka down his throat, then swear because of the pain that alcohol did to the little wound on his lips. Then asked away his curiosity.

   "When did you fuck her mum?"

   "For god's sake watch your mouth young man. Or i'm going to call Steve in and you will have to listen to him repeating 'Language' Over and over again." Tony sighed.

   "Sorry. I swear too much lately, it just keeps coming out my mouth. I was just thinking... Pepper's gonna fucking kill you."

   "You swear again."

   "Right, sorry. I mean... 17 years ago, you were not even Iron man yet. I guess that make sense, you were not even with Pepper."

   [Neko : My stupid calculation is that Peter is 21, now he's 15/16 so he'll be 21 in 2023/2024 and you're 17 so Tony banged your mum on 2006/2007 and he became iron man on 2008 god i hate math]

   "Right... and, i feel i need to take the responsibility of taking care of her from now." Tony said, very serious. "You can transfer all her bills from Parker's to Stark industry, i'll take care of her from now."