XXXIII : Pewter

All the pieces fall right into place,
Get caught up in the moment, lipstick on your face.

|
|
|

  "You are sure you are not in pain?"

   One does not simply, stay near Peter Parker without having dirty thoughts.

   "I'm as good as new." You told him, watch him joining the table.

   Tonight is a welcome home little date between the two of you, after so many weeks at the hospital you were finally well enough to leave the patient's bed, unharmed, unscarred. So Peter prepared the dinner in his home, the one at the very top of the hotel he owns.

   The candles were lightened up once again and the music played softly in the background. He doesn't know it but he is so good at being romantic.

   Today Peter Parker was in his white shirt, he  unbuttoned and rolled up the sleeves like he always does, the only difference you could notice was he didn't take his neck tie off.

   "If you feel pain, or having a stomach ache just tell me okay? I actually think you should stayed in the hospital a little more." He looked at you worryingly.

   "I'm better now. Seriously. I'm fine." You repeated with a light smile. "And it is all over now, everything is back to where it should be."

   "Right..." He said. "Are you really sure you want to go back to school? After everything?"

   "Even with you i have to learn and graduate then get a job like normal people do."

   "But you're not just my girlfriend now, you're Tony Stark's daughter, you don't have to even work and you'll have his money more than you could ever spend. I still can't get over the fact that you are his daughter, like-- Oh my god, how? The world can't be that small."

   "I know. I can't believe it neither. How is that even possible. That three months when you were in jail i was with him all the time, but I didn't think, one bit, that he is actually my father. I would love to ask about it from my mother, but she would never wake up." You looked down at the ground, got lost in a memories with her for a second.

   "You know we can try something else. Having another surgery? I will find the best doctor for you." He said.

   "I talked to my father--- god it will takes time to get used to call him that. I talked to him about mum and he tried his hardest to get her life back, but no luck. We will visit her at the hospital tomorrow."

   "Do you want me to come with you?"

   "You have an important meeting, just go. I'll be fine." You said, looking away at the distance through the window, where you can see New York lights at night.

Parker walked over, before you even know it he kissed you, passionately, softly. One of his hand was holding your cheeks, forcing you to look right up.

You stood up as your lips followed his. This kiss was longer than you both ever had, and neither of you wanted it to stop. But you can't breathe as he keeps coming for more, finally you had to push him away for air.