XVIII : Blood

Oh' baby girl' you know we're gonna be legend,
I'm the king and you're the queen and we'll be stumble through heaven.

.
.
.

   "Jon..." You can barely hear your own voice, he turned to look at you, he was all bloody and pale.

"I need to be here." He told me, look at my mom, still holding on tight to his gun.

"Listen... you don't have to do this, she's not part of this." You begged, tears welling up so fast as you look at my mother who was sleeping still on the bed.

"Oh. She's in now. She's definitely in this mess." He chuckled like a madman.

"You know what Peter is going to do with you, don't make it any worse."

"No..no..no, can't you see?!"

He pulled you in and yelled at your face.

"See what!?"

"It's--" He stop as he heard a footsteps on the hallway, it was definitely Thor.

"Thor!!" You yelled for help but then he pulled you back one more time.

"Listen to me! I could never betray him and deep down he knows that! It's not me..."

"What are you tying to say?!"

"They were here because they knew you'll be here, they want to get rid of you and Mr.Parker but i got here first! You two have to run. A bomb, today, 6pm, meeting room, the tower."

"Jon..."

The footsteps getting closer, he sighed and told you one thing.

"Don't. Trust. Her."

The door opened and Thor rushed in, once you turned back Jon disappeared.

"What happened?!"

"He was here..."

"Who?"

You spaced out and slowly sat down on the couch, putting all the pieces together in your head. "Thor we got it all wrong.."

"What are you talking about?"

"It wasn't Jon...It was Nora."

"Nora, Peter's assistant?" Thor had no idea what were you talking about, he wasn't part of this anyway.

"Thor. We've just met and all but could you look after my mum? Take her out of here. Make sure she's find until i reach Peter."

"Sure, but what's happening."

"His assistant planned something about the bomb today, in.. 40 minuets. I need to go back to the tower." You told him quickly and walked to the bed, you kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry for dragging you in all this..."

"Are you sure you are going back to the tower alone?" He asked.

You nodded, grabbed your things and left the hospital.