IX : Golden

Oh, baby, look what you started,
                   The temperature rising in here.

.
.
.

   "..." I was shocked and blown away since the moment his lips touched mine, even now that we separated, i was still speechless.

He smirked, patted gently on my cheeks. Then ran his fingers through his hair and walk back to his table as if nothing ever happened.

I touched my lips, said good bye to my first kiss. Well, it wasn't romantic, fairytales like I imagined, but it wasn't bad. Indeed, i knew that kiss would drive me insane for this whole week, it was wild and dreamy.

The right word would be passionate.

   "That wasn't necessary." I said softly.

   "It doesn't have to be." He grabbed a pen, going back to paperwork, i don't think he's actually writing anything, he just played with my poor heart.

   "Remind me again, sir. We've known each other not longer than a week aren't we?"

   He nodded slowly. "Yes, dear."

   "Don't you think it's too fast for a kiss?" Alright, if he going to be blunt and honest and so i will.

   "No."

   "But it came swiftly."

   "Then you should beware of what's going to happen swiftly between us on next week."

   Don't do that to me, Parker. Don't give me that look on your face, don't make me getting weaker when i look at you.

   I decided to look away, there's no point trying to compete against Mr.Parker's eyes because he would win anyway, the feeling of his lips still touched onto my mouth like a golden tattoo, god knows it'll be permanent.

   "I'll be away for a while."

   "What?"

   He told me out of the blue.

   "I'll be going away."

   "Where?" I asked.

   "Nevada. It's business."

   "When will you return?"

   "A week at least."

He threatened me of what's going to happen between us next week and now he want to leave for a week?

   What is this feeling? I've never felt scare when someone leaves before, i've always rely on myself. I swallowed up and nodded along, he must've noticed that i look down, so he abandoned his paperwork and walked over.

   "Don't want me to go?"

   "I was just... wondering when will i start an internship here."

   "Not for long."

   He turned around, but I grabbed the edge of his suit. "Sir?"