XIX : Navy

Am i out of my head? Am i out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things i like.

.
.
.

   "For fuck's sake..." Peter sighed, he looked painful and annoyed at the same time.

"You see it now." Nora smiled. "Anyway. I wanted to wait a little longer, if only your loyal boy Jon hadn't noticed me messing with your weapons..."

"So you blamed it all on him?" You asked fiercely, she made you hate Jon for a while there.

"Exactly."

"How did you get all bruised up then?" Peter asked.

"Oh, I reached you first before him, he won't risk going back to see me, so i just hit myself with a wall, you two believed it."

"Are you done?" He wanted to end this.

"Yeah. It's a damn shame you're going to be blame for all the money laundering and weapon smuggling i did for these past years to your company. Here i bring the cops."

"You wish, Nora. Is that right (Y/n)?" He asked you.

"Yes." You said, then he looked at you with death glare."

"..."

"What?"

"Hold on to me tight!"

"Oh!" You jumped and hugged him tight, Peter parker raised his right hand up and his watch changed into a web-shooter, he pointed it through the hole in the ceiling from the grenade. Shoot the web into the air.

It lifted you up off of the ground, everything happened so fast, the next you realize was the two of you touched the floor.

You almost fell so he held you up. "What just happened...?"

"I brought us up to the the higher level, c'mon, we gotta run." He said. His web-shooter changed itself back to his watch.

   "Wait! Where's my cat?"

   Peter sighed. "Ah... fuck, i left her with Nora."

   "Peter, i swear to Thor, if Nora touch my cat i'm gonna go John Wick."

   "I don't think she really cares about (K/n) right now, she just wants to put me in jail. This way." He grabbed your hand and walked through the hallway, you avoided the police that was trying to find the two of you.

   "Nora's office." He told you, you rushed in and found (K/n) sleeping in her little cage.

   "Thank god, you're safe." You held up the cage. "What do we have to do next?" You asked him.

   "Let's hope we can leave the tower first."  He said, he looked so tired, you know he wants the best for you and you know he can't give you that anymore.

Peter reminded himself that this is no time to feel rage or betrayed, all that matters is the girl next to him, the one he dragged into his mess. He must protect her at all cost.

He knew his tower, he was the one who planned the interior, so he knew exactly what he where he was going. Peter extended his hand and you reached for it, he took you through the secret path, finally reached the 1st floor.