Epilogue

Sang POV

                Everything has been pretty uneventful. Apparently they have a mission coming up to investigate some strange drugs that are being distributed. I don't know the details of it. They have to go to something called a high school. The term sounded familiar but Kota explained about it.

                I've adjusted pretty well to the world at least that's what they tell me. I don't really know. I still have the occasional freak out but Sean informed me that most people have something they freak out about. That made me feel better. I get to go out a lot more with them which is fun. I love seeing the world and being a part of it. Not just watching it from behind the cover of treas.

                Everything has been going great recently which is why I have no idea why they want to meet with me right not. I slide my hands on my skirt smoothing it out and trying to calm myself. I hope I haven't done anything wrong.

                "Sang," Owen states drawing my attention. "We have something we would like to discuss with you." I nod my understanding still nervous about what it could be.

                "Pookie, do you understand what a pack is?" Sean asks me.

                Pack. I state motioning to them.

                "Yes, we are a pack. A pack is a family, a chosen family," Sean explains. I tilt my head a little not knowing that word.

                "Family are the people that are there for you no matter what, no questions asked. They always have your back," Nathan states. I understand a little bit better now. Why are they telling me all this?

                "We would like to extend an invitation to join our pack to you," Owen states. I can't have heard that right. They want me to join their pack, their family?

                "You're our perfect ten," Kota says staring at me with an intensity that makes me shift in my seat.

                "We all need some more f***ing trouble in our lives." Gabriel winks at me.

                "What would I do without my Peanut around?"

                "Baby, you need to stay here where you're safe."

                "We still have more pieces to play, Princess."

                "Pookie, who would eat pie with me?"

                "I'll make you as many chocolate chip pancakes as you want, Cupcake."

                "Aggele mou, don't leave us."

                "Sang?" Owen questions me. My heart is beating fast in my chest. I think I'm in shock or something. They want me? They want me. They want me! I don't have to run, to survive. I can live with these amazing men that I have met. I can stay. They want me to stay. A giddy feeling fills my veins. I feel like I could fly right now. For the first time since I can remember my mouth twitches the word on the tip of my tongue.  I focus hard trying to do this. I want to do this. For them. With all of the might my small body contains, my mouth finally moves.

                "Yes."

***And that's a wrap people! Crazy, right? Don't worry though, a sequel is in the works.

***Sequel wise I have some ideas for what I want to happen but anything specific you guys want to see or any ideas you have please comment and tell me about them! I love hearing from you guys!

*** Also if anyone has an idea for a title for the sequel based off the title for this one, I'm all ears because I don't really have an idea as of yet.

***As always please comment, vote, etc. and tell me what you think! Happy Reading!!