Chapter 3

BACKK

——————-

Dan POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling a bit ill. I walk over to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. I sigh, leaning over the toilet. Spilling my guts. "Daniel!" My mum yells, her voice scratchy from the night before. I get myself off the floor and stumble to my closet. Why do I feel so sick?

I shrug it off, my stomach still upset. Searching through my bright clothes, I hear stomping up the stairs. "Oh, no." I whisper to myself, knowing what's about to happen. My father bursts in, drunk as hell. "What do you want, Dad?" I sigh, not turning around. "Watch your fucking mouth!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes, not caring. I try not to let his words get to me.

Once I found my outfit, I placed it on the counter of my bathroom, closing the door. I slid down to the floor, tears starting to flow from my eyes. "I can hear ya crying! Shut up!" My father yells again. "Can you leave my room please?!" I shout, my voice raspy. He groans loudly and I hear something glass break. I get scared by the shatter. I walked out of the bathroom, seeing a picture frame of me and my mum broken into pieces. I kneel down, picking up the glass.

TIME LAPSE

Once I finished getting dressed, still...feeling sick. I grabbed a notepad from my desk, writing a note to my mum.

Mum, I climbed out of the window for school. I did not want to get beaten up. I'm sorry I feel like this at the moment. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want any of us hurt. I love you. And I want us both to be happy without dad.

-Dan :)

I finished the note with my name and smiley face, putting it on my desk. I opened the window, ready to climb out, when I hear a buzz come from my laptop. "Shit, not now, Phil." I mumbled to myself. I walked over to it quickly, opening the lid.

Philion: Meet me by the poll :)

I smiled, I wonder what he wants.

Pasteldanny: okie :*

Delete

Pasteldanny: okie :)

I sigh, closing my laptop, hiding it under my bed in the box I have with private stuff. I finally climbed out of the window. Running toward my bus stop, I hear Brendon, running after me. "Hey, whats with the sad face?" He said. I shrug, "I'm not feeling well, I threw up this morning. I don't know why." I mumbled. "Woah, you should of stayed home then." When he said that, I froze. "No, I couldn't. Besides, I feel like I know why." I trailed off at the last part. I can't tell Brendon. I know he's my best friend, but he could still tell. "Why, you have someone to talk to or something?" He says with a smirk. I act surprised, "What!? No."  I said, giving a nervous smile.

"Dan, I know when you are lying. Tell me the truth." He said stern. "Fine, I'm hanging out with someone after school today..and before too, I should get going." I said, starting to run. "Hold up, wait. Who are you meeting? And how are you getting to school without the bus?" Brendon asked confused. "Um, someone and I'm running there." I shouted, turning my head back forward.

I finally got to the school, 15 minutes early. I walk around the school ground, looking for where Phil wanted to meet. "Dan." Someone said. I turned around and saw Phil, standing in front of me. My cheeks start to turn a slight pink, I can feel it. "Hey, Uh what you wanna do before school starts?" I asked, a bit nervous. "Follow me." He said. I looked at the sky, our school starts early and the sun has barely risen yet. I look back down, to see a blanket on the grass. I smile and lay down next to Phil, but not super close.

"T-this is nice." I stutter, swallowing. "I use to come here all the time to just see the sun rise." Phil said, pulling out his phone. "Could you send me those on Tumblr later?" I ask. He nods. He looks down at my arm, he face looking concerned. "Dan, what are these?" He asked. I looked down, looking at my self harm scars. I quickly pull my arm away, starting to sweat. "I-Uh.." I couldn't speak. He knows I cut. I can't hide it now. I'm fucked. "Dan, it's okay, you don't need to hide your scars." He soothed. "See.." He pulled up his sleeve, showing my scars on his wrist as well. They looked old, like two months old, but still. "Wow, I always thought your life was perfect. That you got everything you wanted. What made you do it?" I asked. "My life is not perfect. And I don't know. I've been bullied passed few weeks and they drive me over the edge." He said, sighing. "Well, now you won't be so sad." I said, trying to comfort him. He pulled me into a hug, I felt tears down my face. I never knew he was like this. He pulled me back and we looked into each other's eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up again. He smiled and his lips connected with mine, they were soft and delicate. I didn't want it to end. Once we pulled apart, he looked away from me. "I-sorry." He said. "It's fine, I liked it anyway." I said back. We both smiled at each other. Buses started to roll in and we got up and ran inside.

We ran into the bathroom, and we laughed as the door shut. "Dan?" Phil asks. I turn around, flower crown falling over my face. He chuckles, "Will you be my..." He trailed off. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." I said smiling. We walked out of the bathroom and walked into our first classroom, holding our hands together. But he shall never know my secret.

———————/
1002 words!!

AWWEE THIS WAS SO CUTTE

>•<Sky>•<