Chapter 13

Well, fuck ^^^

———————

Phil POV

I watch as Dan put his belongings back into his bag. I start to see his pink lips quivering, like a worm in the dirt. "Hey, no need to cry." I soothe, rubbing his shoulder. He flinches, his breathing hitching. "Dan, are you alright?" Dan pushes his honey brown curls out of his face and shakes his head. "I'm scared, Phil." He finally says.

"Scared?"

"Yes, Phil. Scared."

"Of what?"

"My secret."

I stare at him confused, his head is tilted to his right, looking away from me.

"Dan, now you are starting to scare me."

"Don't make me go, Phil." He sobs.

"I know, Danny, but it's not my choice."

He starts to sob again, but this time, it sounds more like a whimper. "Dan, stop. It's gonna be okay." I say a bit more stern.

He looks at me with his deer in the headlight eyes.  I scared him.

Great job, Phil

I sigh, "Look, I am gonna get you out of here, but don't say anything. Ight?"

He nods slowly and lays down. I sigh again and leave his hotel room.

I walk up to a doctors desk and wait for someone to see me.

"Can we help you, sir?"

"Hi, um, I was wondering if I could take Dan home?"

"Uh, He has to go his mental home-."

"I know, I came here to ask if there is a way I could take him away from that?"

"Sorry, it's a requirement to make sure he doesn't hurt himself again."

"Look, he only did it for a certain reason, he's someone who would never do that. Now please, let me take him home." I say sternly, making others start to stare at me.

"Sir, I'm sorry you cannot do that. It is a doctors orders."

Fucking bitch I though.

I groan and storm away, as if I was a cartoon character with smoke coming from my ears and my face turning Macintosh Apple red.

I walk back into Dans room, seeing He is out of his bed and packing up his things.

"Dan, what are you doing?"

He turns around, knowing he's been caught. "I-uh."

"It's okay."

He puts his things down. "W-what did they say?"

I sigh, "We're getting out of here." I whisper, helping Dan pack his things. "What?" "You aren't going to that stupid ass hospital." He smiles and helps me.

TIME LAPSE

I open Dans door to his room, looking out to make sure no doctored were there. I motion Dan to follow me and we dash through the hallways of the hospital. My heart beats loudly, making my breath heavy. I see the doors of the hospital and pick Dan up and put him on my shoulders.

Once we were outside, alarms went off. "What the hell?" Dan mumbles. "I didn't know this was a fucking asylum." I say, running. We got to my car and put all my energy into starting my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. Dan turned around, looking behind him at the hospital. "I'm so glad to be out of there." He whispers. "It's alright now, no one will find us."

"I hope so." He says sitting back in his seat.

Dans POV

Phil listens closely to the radio.

"How?!"

"What?" I say, my voice cracking.

"We're on the radio!" He yells.

How the hell

"I guess were escape artists." Phil says smiling a devilish smile.

I slouch in my seat, starting to worry what will happen next.

————-

Don't even ask

>•<Sky>•<