Chapter 17

Yay I'll be getting a therapist soon

—————

Phil POV

I heard nervous noises coming from the boys bathroom. I quickly ran and got the principle and when the noises got worse, I was getting worried about Dan. Was he okay.

The principle got in front of me and opened the door.

My mouth was agape.

A group of boys, holding each other closely while my fucking boyfriend...Dan, holding a pair of scissors above them.

He looks up at me and drops the scissors. His face becomes red and quickly, he faints.

"Oh, shoot!" I yell, remembering the principle is next to me.

"Everyone out." He says calmly to the boys. They run as fast as possible.

"Dan? Dan!" I scream twice. I hear other teachers arrive by the door. They start to mumble and take out their phones.

If they call the police, he's done.

————

Dan POV

All I remember is seeing Phil open that door and look at me like I had just killed a animal or something. I mean, I almost did. Then, darkness.

————-

Phil POV

I pick him up bridal style and carry him out of the bathroom. His whole body has become limp and I can't wake him up. I sigh and start bawling into tears "It should of been me." I whisper.

Outside, I hear sirens pulling up into the school lot. They burst in the door and surround Dan and I. "Shit." I say. They pick him up on a gurney and take him away. "Wait, Please!" I try and catch up to them.

They stop and look at me, "We've done this before-." "He wasn't beat this time. He just fainted and won't wake up." I interrupt. They nod and let me into the ambulance.

"God why him."

——————
This isn't goin how I really want it to

>•<Sky>•<