Chapter 12

Sorry I'm such a bad writer.

—————-
Phil POV

I hate leaving Dan. I can't let him be at some random hospital for a week. This wasn't his damn fault. This shouldn't of happen. I was driving back to Dans mums flat to pick up his stuff. His mum was out somewhere or at the hospital so I was alone when I got there.

I killed the engine of my car and walked up to his door. When I opened it, I instantly felt cold. Like someone died here. I walk in and head to his room. There was a bag full I clothes and bath supplies. I shuffled around the things inside and found a box of razors. "Oh, Dan." I mumble to myself and toss them aside. I sigh and put them into a drawer instead. I went around his room to find more things to last him a while.

The last thing I grabbed was his computer things and a picture of him and his mum. Without his father in it. It was all coming to me now. It all is starting to make sense. I quickly put everything back into his bag and left the house. I drove back to my house, or at least tried to.
(LITTLE GORY AND SAD HERE JUST LETTING YOU KNOW)

Remember when I said about his mum leaving to go somewhere? Well yeah, this is where she was. In a car accident where she slammed her car into a tree. Ambulances surrounding her car and the tree. I see his mum on a gurney, bloody and hooked up to a breathing thing. I ran up to the gurney and nurses. "Is she gonna be okay?" I ask, sweating. "We aren't sure, looks like she jerked her wheel and slammed into a tree. Not sure if she maybe in such good condition. Are you related to her?" I hesitate. "Uh, he's my boyfriends mother. He's actually in the hospital from his dad. Ugh, I was coming this way from his house actually to grab his things because he needs to go to a mental hospital." I sigh, tears starting to swell in my eyes. "We are so sorry to hear that. Maybe-." She cut herself off, knowing she would say something to make the situation worse. She took his mum away and I couldn't go with. I have to tell Dan. I quickly ran back to my car and drove as fast but not super quickly so I don't die.

(ANGST OVER SORRY)

I arrived at the hospital, scared to death. I see an ambulance enter the emergency entrance. I sigh and run into the regular entrance. I escape the front desk and slide to Dans room. When I saw his room number, I knocked and I instantly heard a bed make noise. I walk in and I see Dan smile. My frown on my face makes Dans face become similar to mine. "What's wrong?" He asks in is cute small voice. "Uh-I was driving here and I was caught in an accident. I also figured out what happened to your mum." I start. He gasps slightly, nodding for me to continue. "Your mum was that accident. She jerked her wheel into a tree. I'm sorry, baby boy." I hug him tightly hearing his sobs coming through his lips. "Is she okay?" He whispers. "I'm*sigh*I'm not sure." I say. "She's here at the hospital now. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be okay." I soothe, trying to calm Dan down. "The whole school is gonna talk about this." He whispers. Well, fuck.

Dan POV

"The whole school is gonna talk about this." I whisper. Realizing what is now happening. The sad situation, my cuts, Phil, my mum almost dying, me going to a mental hospital! I start sobbing horribly, Phil trying to calm me down. Not really working. "I-I have your things." Phil stutters. I take it slowly and dig around through it.

I start to dig more quickly. Where the hell are my razors?! I sigh and keep looking. Everything else except my razors. Even the picture of me and my mum are in there. I start crying again and Phil just sighs. You know we have to take you-." I cut him off. "No." "No?" Phil repeats. "No." I say again. "You have to, Dan." "I know." I mumble. "That's the bad part."

————-
Angsty as fuck

>•<Sky>•<