Chapter 11

Aha I have about 8 days left of school
————————

Dan POV

I'm sitting an waiting. Phil is supposed to be here. I sit there, in the most uncomfortable bed ever. My tears slowly fall down my face. I hear a knock on my door. I start to get excited, thinking it's Phil. Nope. Just a damn doctor. "Hello, Daniel. So, we haven't talked about this to you yet but we're gonna do it now. We noticed the marks on your wrists and we are forced to put you in a mental hospital. I'm sorry, but we have to make sure you don't do it again." My heart drops. "W-what?" I stutter. "So after today, you are going to a mental doctor for five days." I start to shake, the heart monitor beats faster by the second. "Dan, you okay?" The doctor asks, now concerned about my heart rate.

I nod slowly, trying to calm down. I hear another knock at the door and see Phil's face appear in the door way. "Philly!" I shout, acting like a small child. "Hey, Danny. Is everything okay, doctor?" Phil asks. "Uh, well I just spoke with Dan about how he needs to see a mental doctor because of his cut wounds." He says pointing to wrists. He looks at me wide eyed. "Oh, uh. For how long?" He says, not really knowing what to say.

"About five days or more if needed." He says with a smile. "So I recommend that Phil, you can get Daniels things so he can be transferred to the mental doctor. The workers there will show you around. Here's the address." He hands Phil a slip of paper. Then, he exits the room. I instantly start to cry, Phil walking over trying to support me. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I will be visiting everyday." He hugs me, I hug back tightly. "I love you, Phil." I whisper. He pecks my cheek, "Love you too, baby boy." He replies. "So, I will tell the office this is happening and make sure they keep your homework for when you come back, Okay?" I nod.

He ruffles my hair and smiles. I start to blush, slowly yawning. "Looks like my boy is tired." Phil chuckles. I nod again, trying to get comfortable. He tells me he will see me tomorrow and kisses me. He leaves and I suddenly feel alone. Again....

—————
:((((((

>•<Sky>•<