Chapter 8

Soooo my tickets came and IM SO HAPPY🤗🤗

———————

Phil POV

It was about two in the morning when I finally able to see Dan. No one slept at all after what has happened. Everything happened so fast. I walked into Dans room, seeing some things connected to him. "Damn, you only hit your head. Why are there so many thing connected to you?" I ask, just then, a doctor walks in, "He's hooked up to some things to make sure he doesn't have a concussion or go into a comma." He says. I nod and sit next to Dan. "I'm sorry, Dan." I whisper. "For what?" He replies. "I shouldn't of let you go to your mums house." He sighs. "It's okay. I'm glad I got to see my mum and that now my father is gone."

The doctor interrupts us, "So, good news. You don't have a concussion or any major injuries. The slightly bad news is you have to stay overnight to make sure nothing happens. It's just in case." He goes on. "Sound good, I guess." Dan says, trailing off at the end. "Can you spend the night here with me?" Dan asks. I nod, "I do have to go to school tomorrow though to get our homework." I say. He nods. "I'm going to the house, I'll be back." I continue, pecking Dan on the cheek.

Dan POV

As Phil left the room, I suddenly felt super lonely. I already miss him. My mom is in the room next to me, and I can hear doctors trying to work with her. I sob quietly , wishing this was all over. I turn over in my gurney bed, trying to get sleep.

I wake up, with a hand to my forehead. I groan and try and swat the hand away. I finally turn back to see Phil's face. "Oh, hey." I say, a bit sleepy. "Hey." He chuckles. I slowly sit up and hug Phil tightly. He hugs back, crawling onto the bed. I connect our lips together and then disconnect them after five seconds. "I wanna go home." I whimper. "I know, so do I." Phil replies. A doctor comes into the room with some papers. "Hey, I have some papers for you to fill out. These should tell the nurses about really what happened so it's not super important." He says, smiling, leaving the papers on the desk.

————-
Very short but kinda nice.

>•<Sky>•<