• his party.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

      I stood the same place he dropped me off this morning. Its been 30 minutes and my legs are getting tired. I didn't wanna sit on the ground, I didn't wanna get make fun of for that neither. There were still some people walking home and they were all looking at me strangely.

     A white car with tinted windows pulled up in front of me. I rolled my eyes when I noticed it was Chresanto. I opened the back door and got in. There was someone sitting in the passenger seat. He had two long braids. Man, he's cute.

"Hi," I said, when I closed the door.  I didn't wanna be disrespectful.

     "Wassup," The boy said. Chres didn't reply, he just did a little nod. He started driving again. I just there listening to their conversation. Since I didn't have a phone, what else should I do? Kevin took my phone that night he kicked me out.

    I sighed, thinking about him. Its funny how I thought he was the one for me. I look out the window and played with the tip of my blonde hair.

I wonder how my mom's doing.

       I wanna talk to her badly, though she kicked her own daughter out. I want to apologize for not being the perfect daughter she wanted. I still love and miss her.

   I got down when he parked the car. They walked in front of me while I trailed behind. I wanted to walk slow since they didn't want me walking with them.

                                                          *   *   *

     "Ight, peace out, bro." Chresanto's friend, Ray, said dapping Chresanto before getting out of the car.  He look at me and threw a hand up.

"Bye," I said, lowly.

      He walked into his house before Chresanto sped down the street. To be honest, It's scaring me. He had his radio on and was swerving down the street. My heart raced. He've gotta be kidding me!

         He parked in front of the garage when we arrived at the mansion. I got down, with the bags in my hands and I watched him go inside. I was gonna follow him but I remembered what he told me. People like me aren't allowed to go in through the front door.

     I sighed and walked around the mansion and got in the back door. I went straight to the basement and set the bags down. Taylor came over me and hugged me tightly. "I bought you some clothes."

A smile grew on her face as I opened the bags. I showed her the clothes I bought for her. "I wove them, mommy!"

I smiled. "I knew you would."

     Too bad I couldn't stay down here and play with her. I went upstairs. I had to clean the living room, the kitchen, and cook. When I was done cleaning the living room, I started cooking. I fixed the dinning table when the food was ready.

I walk upstairs to Chresanto's room. I turned the door knob and slowly opened the door. "Chresanto, din-"

"Do you not know how to knock?" He snapped at me and I startled.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't mean t-to do that." I stammered. I was about to close the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" He rolled his eyes. His voice was full of annoyance.

"Um, d-dinner's ready." I said, quietly.

       "Okay. Now, leave." He demanded and I quickly nodded. I close his bedroom door and walk back to the kitchen. Mr. August wasn't here, so I left his food covered on the table. I assume he'll eat it when he gets home.