• stranger danger.

»»°•Zonnique•°««

        I look up from my phone as a shock of pain and jealousy rushed through me. Can you believe I was wasting my precious time sitting here watching them kiss every seconds?

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.

        How did that happen? Well, this morning Chresanto and I decided to go to Starbucks and get some coffee. Little did we know, Bahja works there! And now they're all over each other as I just sit there in front of them, watching.

I cleared my throat. "Bahj, can you go get my frappuccino coffee now?"

     "Uh, yeah." She giggled as she pulled away from Chresanto's kiss. "I should probably go before my boss catches me. I don't wanna get fired."

Chresanto did a fake pout. "Right. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." She pecked his lips before walking away.

      It got quiet. I didn't nor did I want to say anything. I look around awkwardly, as I prayed to God that this very moment would come to an end.

"Everything okay?" Chresanto asked, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you could read me?" I chuckled. "I honestly thought you would've figured out how I was feeling right now."

"Its hard to read you when you're not even looking at me." He shrugged. "It's all in your eyes."

I nodded. "Well, either way, everything's fine."

      Soon Bahja came with the coffees. She set them on the table and took a seat next to Chresanto. I took a sip out of mine, feeling the warm, delicious, liquid down my throat. I smiled. I haven't tasted these in so long.

I glance up from my coffee and like always, they were making out. I took out my phone and texted Jasmine.

Nique "Please take me out of my misery."

Jasss "Where you at? I'll come pick you up. We need to talk anyway."

Nique "Starbucks, the one near Chresanto's house."

     "Wanna go to the movies with us, Nique?" Bahja asked me. "I'mma ask my boss if I can leave because of a family emergency." She giggled.

      Sitting another hour at a pitch black movie theather with them so they can make out some more and not even gonna pay attention to the movie? I'mma have to say no to that. I'm already feeling like a third-wheel.

"I'm sorry, but I already made plans to hang out with Jasmine." I told them. "Maybe next time."

Chresanto scoffed. "You're ditching us for Jasmine?"

"Oh, come on, Zonnique." Bahja threw her hands up. "Can't you tell her you have other plans?"

     Before I could even answer, Jasmine walked up to us. Thank you, Jesus!  I quickly stood up. "I'm sorry." I gave them an apologetic look.

      "Hey, guys." Jasmine greeted, earning no response from Chresanto or Bahja. To end her embarassement, I pulled her out the door. Once we got inside her car, I let out a sound of relief. "They're rude."

"Like you're not.." I muttered.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." I chuckled. "But, thanks."

          Once we got the her house, we went straight to her room. I sat criss cross on her bed and looked around her orange room. I watched as she took out a cotton and wiped off her makeup. Why the fuck was she wearing that early this morning?