• broken hearted .

»»°•Zonnique•°««

"Fuck!" I hissed.

    Is it because I sat up too fast? I touched my forehead and groaned. I have a bad headache. I uncover myself, feeling a cold air hit my skin. I look down at myself and I was naked? I look next to me to see Kevin sleeping; he was also naked.

I panicked.

I quickly got up, covering myself with the blanket. I shook Kevin so he would wake up—earning a groan from him instead.

"Wake the fuck up." I snapped. "This is serious."

He squinted his eyes at me. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" I repeated and shook my head. "What the hell happened last night?"

   "I don't know, why you asking me?" He said, before looking down at himself. He quickly sat up, fully awake now. "What the hell happened last night?"

"No, no, no, no." I shook my head, looking for my clothes. When I found them, I quickly put them on. "Please, God, tell me we didn't have sex."

"Its quite obvious that we did, Nique." He put on his clothes. "We both wouldn't be naked, sleeping on the same bed, if we didn't."

"Oh, God." I felt a tear run down my face as my heart rate increased. "Did we use protection?"

   We both started looking for a condom wrapper—of course we didn't succeed on finding one. I mean, who uses protection when they're drunk. We didn't know what we were doing.

I grabbed my purse and checked the time—3:45 PM. "Oh my gosh, I have to go!"

Chresanto must be worried.

Considering the fact that I had a lot of miss calls from him. I was about to walk out the door but Kevin grabbed my hand. I turned around and gave him an irritated look.

"I'm sorry." He gave me an apologetic look.

I nodded. "Yeah, me too."

   I went downstairs and walked out of his house. My car was the only car on his driveway—I'm guessing his car is still at that place his party was being thrown at. I got in my car and drove home.

   When I got there, Chresanto wasn't home. I was worried, scared, and relieved at the same time. Relieved that he wasn't home. I went up to our room and I took a long, hot shower.

How am I gonna tell Chres?

   When I got out of the shower, I threw on one of Chresanto's white shirts with a short black spandex under it. I walked downstairs, to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and it didn't have anything that I wanted to eat in there.

    I needed to eat something before taking an Advil. I leaned against the counter and the front door opened. Chresanto walked in, carrying grocery bags. I went to help him, taking some of the bags out of his hands and placing them on the counter.

"Thanks," I pecked his lips. "I was starving."

"You're welcome." He nodded. "Where were you?"

   My heart started beating fast. "Uh, I was drunk," I chuckled nervously. "So, since my friend didn't know where I, uh, I live—she took me to her house, and I slept over there."

He nodded. "What do you wanna eat? I'll cook for you."

I felt guilty for lying to him. I'm scared to tell him the truth. No doubt it'll end our relationship.